[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

would go but Thursdays are bad for me since I bowl Thursday nights but will be at IGL tomorrow hopefully and at the tourney on Sat

GG's tonight I feel very confident with my Algol I didnt reaaaaally want to spoil the surprise but i had to know how it would fair and how I have come along since we all last played

ArykheartX -
I don't think I've played you yet. But I remember you saying something about Pat. You should stick with him too... he's not a bad character. I haven't really messed around with algol yet.. but he's got some tricks up his sleeve. We should get a few rounds next time.

Munsu - let me know how it goes at Gemini tomorrow.. who knows, maybe i'll show up lol Blue Ox hit the spot!

ArykheartX -
I don't think I've played you yet. But I remember you saying something about Pat. You should stick with him too... he's not a bad character. I haven't really messed around with algol yet.. but he's got some tricks up his sleeve. We should get a few rounds next time.

Munsu - let me know how it goes at Gemini tomorrow.. who knows, maybe i'll show up lol Blue Ox hit the spot!
I still play Pat but its mainly because last tourney and anytime i had to face a mirror I get beat by EVERYTHING I hate mirror matches in this game more than anything

and hell my stick is dual modded now so i may show up to gemini if everyone says they are going there I mean julie doesnt have a problem with people goin and playing there haha and its alot easier for me to get there than IGL constantly

also Rayiken if you go to IGL tommorow look for the guy wearing a Phoenix sprite Art necklace thingy and we will get a few rounds in

as much as I prefer Gemini there is naturally going to be more people at IGL so thats where I'm probably going tonight, that is if Fernando is going

not sure if I can make it today... alcohol just presented itself lol. I'll keep you guys posted though!

if not, I'll be at IGL early on Saturday in order to get a lot of games in before the tourney.

not sure if I can make it today... alcohol just presented itself lol. I'll keep you guys posted though!

if not, I'll be at IGL early on Saturday in order to get a lot of games in before the tourney.
Fuck that genver! Ill play u for shots! First to 10!

Got some games in at IGL last night, only one SC set up though. From how things are going I'm probably going to end up playing Xiba and Raphael exclusively. Still need to put some work into Maxi first.

GG's to all.

Next time, let's try not to split up the gathering. Breaks my heart that we got some at IGL and some at Gem yesterday.

Anyway, TOURNAMENT TIME! Hope to see you guys there.

Okay, tournament results and shoutouts time.

1st: Genver
2nd: Sora
3rd: Pwnstar/IFB
5th: Jackie Tran/Smiley(?) - not sure what happened the other side of the bracket.

Jackie: Good games sir. I really need to learn that Sieg matchup. Hit me up next time you guys have a gathering! We should totally have weeklies.

Arky: No matter what anyone says, you are getting better. As long as you do better in every tournament you show up in, you're doing fine. Like I said, be more aggressive with Algol. I'll take you through his shit if/when we see each other this week.

IFB: Better Viola for sure, but you're still thinking too much. :) Try to force the mixup/guess game, even if the setup didn't come out perfectly. We need to do a lot more work before NCR.

Cray(sp?): Nice meeting you bro. Didn't get to fight your Hilde. We should fix that.

Macc: Thank you for throwing that crazy tournament! SC5 finals was the most hype finals of the night, by far. >:] We need to run more sets against each other too (and not while my Hitbox is giving out on me)

RealTaskmaster: I definitely think you can level up -- Pyr is a good character and you got most of her attacks down. If you want, I can casuals/training mode with you and teach you her fundamentals, without the pressure of the tournament. Pyrrha is a SOLID character in this game, and I hope to see you do good with her.

Smiley: Practice that Xiba mate! Wish I knew Xiba stuff as I'm having trouble with the matchup against him myself.

Everyone else: THANK YOU for making that SC5 finals the most hype thing seen in Vegas. That was intense. I screwed up on Pyr 22_88B guard break, which I'm sure will haunt me for years to come. I apologize Vegas supporters, I'll make it up to you in NCR. Lol.

And last and least, Genver. You scrub you. :P

GGs everyone! From the venue, to the food, to the people, the experience was great. Gonna shoutout --

Sora - lol you picked Pyrrha.

IFB - practice dude! you're well on your way. thanks for having us over in the middle of the night to bs.

Jackie - Tekken to SC is definitely easier than the other way around lol. I'll play you (guys) again soon, and we could get more games in than just those rounds.

Kray - Hopefully those matches can make the Vegas scene bigger, cause you guys got a good base going. I'm gonna be ready for that Hilde!

to everyone else - most regions don't have dedicated tourney spots and a legit FG community like Vegas, so KEEP PLAYING! THIS IS A GREAT GAME!

Great games with everyone. I really feel like this helped me go back to basics and clear those up before doing Viola's fancier stuff. Amazes me how often I forsake the core concepts of SC5. Everyone is also getting a lot better and with all this Nor Cal help trickling down I hope Vegas will start to look strong come EVO.

You're welcome anytime Genver, that was a great help to my play.

Back