[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

1st Rayikin
2nd IFB/PwnStar
3rd Smiley/DoctorForHire

it's a shame that more peeps weren't there. but for my 1st tournament i could definitely feel the difference from casuals.....

GGs today fellas.

I have to give props to Munsu and Smiley!

@Munsu - bro, you're waaay better then you give yourself credit for. I hope to see you at more gatherings.

@Smiley - congrats on 3rd, man. you've come along way and it's great to see the improvement you've made since last time we played. see you next time and bring darren. the more the merrier!

@IFB - i don't know how the hell you get anywhere driving like that!!! hahah goodtimes and good games bro! we're all winners in the end.. FUKU BURGER = salt neutralizer haha

Good shit to everyone; sorry I wasn't there. Work is gonna kill me until Mid May. =_=

yeah ride bailed out on me and didn't tell me till it was too late to take the bus there in time...... I was pissed too because I thought I could have done really well as IFB has seen.... I hope to see you guys on friday this week at gemini thats my only day off this week ^.^ sora please tell me you will be there i want to play more matches with you....
and raykin you play much online if so ill add you and we can play some and ill see everyone on friday hopefully

yeah ride bailed out on me and didn't tell me till it was too late to take the bus there in time...... I was pissed too because I thought I could have done really well as IFB has seen.... I hope to see you guys on friday this week at gemini thats my only day off this week ^.^ sora please tell me you will be there i want to play more matches with you....
and raykin you play much online if so ill add you and we can play some and ill see everyone on friday hopefully

I hope to be. :)

if any one wants to train online of offline, please don't hesitate to add me on XBL of PSN. send me a PM and let me know. I really would love to help make LV more competitive. put us on the map and take LV more seriously. I know there are tons of great players that we have right now that just need more experience with the game to really bloom... i'll help anyone whose willing to put in the work. which reminds me.. sora, when are we gonna get some games in?? lol

Good games at the tournament everyone. Didn't expect to be doing that well, especially getting 4th in Skullgirls.
So it sounds like we're gonna be getting some games in Friday at Gemini? I need some Soul Calibur practice, been getting too much Skullgirls mixed in with my Xiba training. Plus been working on Mitsu and another character.

Friday at Gem it is. Updated the first post.

if any one wants to train online of offline, please don't hesitate to add me on XBL of PSN. send me a PM and let me know. I really would love to help make LV more competitive. put us on the map and take LV more seriously. I know there are tons of great players that we have right now that just need more experience with the game to really bloom... i'll help anyone whose willing to put in the work. which reminds me.. sora, when are we gonna get some games in?? lol

I'm thinking sets between you and me this Thursday after work for an hour or two. You down?

Back