[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

I can give you the ride. Where do you need to be dropped off after though?

I might be able to get my own ride back home depending on what time we finish up. My job is at 4100 W Russell Rd so its about 15 minutes away from Gemini.

But I only might need a ride, it depends on what time my friend is done with his League of Legends tournament. I'll let you know whats up.

great games today sora. i should of recorded our matches. there were some epic battles.

so is everyone going to gemini tomorrow?? or is that on saturday?

For Saturday, IFB/David wanted to invite people to his new apartment for a night of gaming and booze. 21 only however, please. Feel free to bring your own food/drinks. Let IFB know if you are coming!

wpo
For Saturday, IFB/David wanted to invite people to his new apartment for a night of gaming and booze. 21 only however, please. Feel free to bring your own food/drinks. Let IFB know if you are coming!
would like to but as of right now we have the last Arcana Heart 3 tourney right now will let you know if plans change

AH3 is postponed by Paine til sometime next month, Archer is thinking about doing a round robin at Gemini tonight.

Yeah I'll come by and bring some drinks.

I'm good on the ride today as well, my friend ended up not going to his LoL tournament.

people are going as early as 4pm. some people, like me, show up a little later... around 7ish 8. lol but i might go early today since i don't have jack shit to do haha

GG's to everyone last night sorry i didnt get to play more with you guys and couldn't get the stream going will get it running next time though

yo IFB. whens the next epic night of drank and soul calibur? bringing out sc4 made my night.... so did all the shots, carne asada fries, breakfast burrito, and making rules to a game we never played because we were already drunk. lol

so i repeat... whens the next gathering? lol

Sorry i couldn't come out on friday. Ended up meeting up with a friend who lives there, and the rest of the night is a blur. But, it looks like i'll be moving there sometime this summer, hopefully before evo.

you move here yet? lol we need more peeps!

Back