[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

i found another good player. Stainless_Skill.. he's got a dope ass yoshi. he lives at the Nellis Airforce Base. I'm hoping to get some peeps together this weekend. This damn community thread is just retarded lol. So if i have you're number then you'll be hearing from me.

PS. Doctor - lost your number bro. PM me

Okay, I've been unavailable long enough lol. Just got back from DC and a sickness this past weekend. Ready to rock again though.

I NEED preparation for MLG! Lol. Down to hook up and play games for reals.

I'm going to be in and out of Vegas for work this year. I don't know how much you guys play, but if you ever session I'd be interested in getting in some games.

Back in town, need to get some games in before the tournament this Saturday. I got some practice in Utah but it wasn't much.

Tournament today guys! I'll also be there to play long-ass sets, as I need to really practice for MLG.​

See you all later at IGL.

Ok evo is coming up and that means practice. If anyone needs help get me on xbl (ifbpwnstar) and I will cover anything u need to get you ready. At this point we need to cover technical aspects, not just playing each other. I want to see more 2 - 1s at igl, no more 2 - 0s

i found another good player. Stainless_Skill.. he's got a dope ass yoshi. he lives at the Nellis Airforce Base. I'm hoping to get some peeps together this weekend. This damn community thread is just retarded lol. So if i have you're number then you'll be hearing from me.

PS. Doctor - lost your number bro. PM me
Stainless Skill is SorryBaskets brother. Both are good players.

Stainless Skill is SorryBaskets brother. Both are good players.

yo xeph! thanks for the ass beating last night haha

ps. i had to change my psn account because it was a sub account and i couldn't buy shit. so i made a new one. add me up

xxTeddyRileyxx

GG. We need some rematches with out all that lag. You were doin some solid combos tho (I was like how the fuck?!?). I need this doom ready for EVO. No more team changes, this is THE team for this year's EVO. i've already found amazing synergy with Task and Cap and still adding more...I just need to get my doom at a playable level, even if I'm just going to derp out with X -factor

that we do, I was having a hell of a time earlier with my Rocket Raccoon combos but I still got some of them off. and yeah I feel the same, I picked up Rocky on Friday and he works pretty well especially with Cap and he's a character not everyone has a ton of experience against so it's a plus. As I told you before watch MarlinPie's Doom he's the one that my brother got his Doom tech from, especially the TAC combo

Need to get in some SCV practice now. Got way too absorbed into VF5FS and KoFXIII.
We got the Evo Practice Tournaments coming up this month at IGL's new location. One tournament on the 16th and another on the 30th.

For sure I can't make it to the one on the 16th and highly unlikely I'll be able to go to the one on the 30th.

Back