[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

Hey guys. What plans are there for Evo2013? Hope to get some games with you dudes + join a side tourney etc.

I'm already working on Weeklies at Game works. If anyone wants to come out for some SC2, 4, 5, I'll be there. =)

I'll be at Gameworks tomorrow after 5:30 PM. It's BYOC freeplay, I'm bringing a PS3 with 2, 4 and 5. More setups is never bad!

I'll be at Gameworks tomorrow after 5:30 PM. It's BYOC freeplay, I'm bringing a PS3 with 2, 4 and 5. More setups is never bad!
Cool! I'll make it down there and try to get some friends to go. I haven't played in years so i'm going to be bad,but now is the time to get my feet wet.

Cool! I'll make it down there and try to get some friends to go. I haven't played in years so i'm going to be bad,but now is the time to get my feet wet.
I posted in the Vegas Calibur facebook group too, we should have a good turnout tonight!

I'm up for some SC4 until 6 comes out. (I ignored 5 all together, GI should never cost meter...) Whats the schedule on these meet ups at gameworks? Weekend stuff?

Back