[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

I'm up for some SC4 until 6 comes out. (I ignored 5 all together, GI should never cost meter...) Whats the schedule on these meet ups at gameworks? Weekend stuff?
Every Tuesday! Come over tonight, I'll play some 4 with you.

Same can be said of your Cassandra. It was so much fun messing around with 4 again, despite it's drawbacks. I hope to see you next Tuesday!

I'll try and make it for sure! Who ever had that Sophi also introduced me to a solid safe curb stomp. Amazing stuff.

I was there at 5:45, and turned on the game, then my PS3 just shut down. Tried again and it wouldn't turn on... waited a bit, and it shuts down after 20 seconds now, claiming overheating. I need to get it fixed. I'm so sorry... =(

Hey again! I'm going to come out on the 23rd and Im bringing more people then I did last time and a couple setups. Is it possible to get in early and set up? I just wanted to know if they let you in before or around 5:30? Also I wanna know if we are allow to eat in there? I want to bring something in for everyone to celebrate soul calibur 6. Maybe cupcakes or something.

Hey again! I'm going to come out on the 23rd and Im bringing more people then I did last time and a couple setups. Is it possible to get in early and set up? I just wanted to know if they let you in before or around 5:30? Also I wanna know if we are allow to eat in there? I want to bring something in for everyone to celebrate soul calibur 6. Maybe cupcakes or something.
I usually set up around 5:30, they don't mind.

People are apparently going to be at PSG later tonight if anyone wants to make it out. I'll re-post when I head over.

Back