[Las Vegas, NV] SINCalibur: Check first post for weekly updates!

Is anyone still here? Willing to start up some group play and have a place in mind in the southwest side of town. Or if there is a scene already going (there was a Tuesday thing happening) point me toward the right direction.

REVAS!! haha you still playing??? let's go man!!! i live around the same area ISH. trop and rainbow. i'm down to get some games in again. hope all is well brother!!! anyone else wanna join??? i'm always free during the day. so let me know

Awesome online matches Ray! Some lag here and there, but pretty nice for most of it. You started schooling my Zas as soon as you started to see his MO, so changing things up a little was exactly what I needed for him. I feel like I got Zas to a good 75-80% potential, and nice to pull him out since he's so rare in general, but he still a shoe I'm forcing to fit cause Cass isn't around. Going to start some Groupon Groh play soon, and hopefully after I master his BS Cass can DLC on out...please....

Awesome online matches Ray! Some lag here and there, but pretty nice for most of it. You started schooling my Zas as soon as you started to see his MO, so changing things up a little was exactly what I needed for him. I feel like I got Zas to a good 75-80% potential, and nice to pull him out since he's so rare in general, but he still a shoe I'm forcing to fit cause Cass isn't around. Going to start some Groupon Groh play soon, and hopefully after I master his BS Cass can DLC on out...please....

your Zas is crazy good, man. i had a hard time figuring out how you manipulated your frame advantages with GIs and mixups. Definitely got me out of my confort zone. Let me know if you're still down to for some offline matches today. Im sure once cass is back it'll feel like old times. great games brother

Back