[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Ya, but i switched to xbox :/ I might pick up a PS3 copy eventually just for this game. You need to play tournaments...problem is gettign a controller and adapter. Theres a tourny this saturday.

[edit] - think ill switch to PS3 within the week. Seems no one in the community is on XBL

Ted, please tell me you're coming this sat. IFB is no competition, and Revas is as free as hell.

/troll

No seriously though, you coming this sat?

I don't know Sora. it depends on the time. saturday i have a performance at Studio 54 for it's closing night... don't know what time it ends.. but i'll definitely try to come... but might not be able to participate in the tourney.....

I just had Luke over and it was nice to get some offline games to work on fluidity and rhythm. played about 50 games... tried new characters.... and discussed if i wanted to take this chapter of soul calibur seriously... the game is fun though and ALOT quicker then IV. there's tons of things i like about V.. but then there's alot of things i DON'T like about the game.... but it's all my own personal preference. Lemme know if any of you guys are free.. maybe we can have more gatherings like we used to. i'll hit yall up later. THO!!!!

Lol yeah. He's kinda rapin people on character ignorance. Right now I'm afraid of Natsu. I have no fucking idea what shit she's pulling. If one character will fuck me over Saturday it's that bitch.

LOL I mean i can fight most characters but right now Astoroth is the main problem haha natsu is quite easy to beat the thing behind her is the teleport ive noticed

LOL I mean i can fight most characters but right now Astoroth is the main problem haha natsu is quite easy to beat the thing behind her is the teleport ive noticed
I just havent had enough time with the game to learn match ups. People online just walk into stupid shit and it's not teaching me much. I keep fighting Natsu like she's Taki and it's throwing off when to attack and when not to. I don't know her options and that teleport is confusing me.

remember she cant just attack instantly during the teleport and she is a physical being while doing it while she is performing the teleport treat it as she is still on the ground and you will smack that ass

Also Sora have you or IFB figured out the timing on Just Guard I cant for the life of me get it consistantly its no where near the timing 3rd strike parry as many say

It's not timing, its tapping that's important with jG. You have to tap (and only tap -- immediately release it) the button as soon as the attack hits. The whole thing lasts within 5 frames IIRC.

It's not timing, its tapping that's important with jG. You have to tap (and only tap -- immediately release it) the button as soon as the attack hits. The whole thing lasts within 5 frames IIRC.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ok that makes sense why im only getting it sometimes haha thanks sora ^.^ back to my turnips

anyone up for some games?? i'm free till about 9pm if anyone wants to head over. i need more offline practice.

tournament today ted. 6pm you should go...otherwise im taking that shit for free...and can you really live with that?

Back