[Las Vegas, NV] What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

i can't thursday. sorry bro. i'll be there today though. let's get some games in at IGL. that's the spot off wynn?

Damn another forum account. Sup dawgs! I heard you like Soul Caliburs? Want to get more matches in with you guys. Need to add more match up XP to my Lexia. Don't think I have had a chance to play you yet Sora, gonna have to change that.

Damn another forum account. Sup dawgs! I heard you like Soul Caliburs? Want to get more matches in with you guys. Need to add more match up XP to my Lexia. Don't think I have had a chance to play you yet Sora, gonna have to change that.

Games at my place tonight...pm or call me for details/directions/address
678-793-3945
holla...
TRAN

Macc: Yes, we do.

Jackie Tran: COME out tomorrow! Lol. I wanna have games with you -- that tournament wasn't enough.

Everyone: Making a new thread either tonight or tomorrow with gathering details. Let's make this shit on the regular guys.

Macc: Yes, we do.

Jackie Tran: COME out tomorrow! Lol. I wanna have games with you -- that tournament wasn't enough.

Everyone: Making a new thread either tonight or tomorrow with gathering details. Let's make this shit on the regular guys.

I agree I know i havent been able to come out but Damn man IGL is far as fuck out there and I have been working fucked up schedules so hit me up sora

GIFSoup

I am looking forward to playing you locals next Friday and Saturday. Please show up to the tourney to support your community!

also, I will be MMing everyone.

so is anyone down for maybe playing some games at Gemini tommorow?im gonna be heading down there anyway to get my stick dual modded so id like to play some matches with you guys and show off maybe some new tactics I learned

Maybe. IFB and I are thinking of gaming tomorrow too.

PS. Stop replying to this thread! DX

Reply to the other one.

Back