Le Bello's Top 10

Ooofmatic

World Warrior
Post your top 10 moves for Dampierre. Here's my current list (in no order), not including throws and stance moves..

33B
A+B
8B+K
3A,A..,
623K:K:K:K:K:K:K:K
WR K
WR A
4A
4B

Dampierre doesn't really seem like a character with many really good moves, but these are the ones that stand out for me right now. Although I'm sure my top ten will change as my style with him develops more.

Dampierre's Top 10

In order of usefulness:

A+B
A+G/B+G
33B
623K:K:K:K:K:K:K:K
22_88BKBK
1A
1K/1[K]
WR B
4A
4B

I had to include grabs personally, his excellent reach and varied RO properties make them a large part of my game (comes from playing NM/Asta so much). 33B is an amazing move, and if it didn't have such a large chance of failing it'd be at the top of my list. I've been trying to incorporate 8B+K more for that CH bounce, but I always seem to use it at the wrong time. It'll be on my list once I get better.

Dampierre's Top 10

A+B
8B+K
1K (and 1K~FP)
66K (Yes I know both hits are high, but it has good range and covers step decently.)
BE (aka Bravo! Encore! [aka 623K:K:K:K:K:K:K:K {aka OH GOD WHY DO I MISS THE LAST HIT?!}])
33B
All 3 of his WR moves (except his WR UB)
4A

I am REALLY fond of his kicks, since they seems to have the best reach and tracking out of his moves. I cannot count how many times 3k has saved my bacon. A lot of his kicks also ring out, so the usefulness is very useful and useful.

As for his most useless move, I have to vote for 33kB. Unless I am seriously missing something here, I can't find a use except for his WR game.

Back