Least Favorite Foods

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
Mine is seafood. Not because of the taste, but because I break out in rashes on contact. People tell me I'm missing out...

Also, spicy foods, because I want to enjoy my meals without feeling like my mouth is on fire.

Anything that lived in the water, seafood, alligator, crawfish, etc. Raw onions and anything that is liver, gizzards, or organs. Ugh just thinking about eating any of that makes me nauseous.

NSFW for a reason.
bigstock-peanut-butter-on-bread-with-pe-13614866.jpg

Ugh.

Grandma's Got Game ought to be here.

Personally the thing I hate most is the Mexican Pizza. An abortion of taste.

Cheesecake. I don't know how people can enjoy it, but for me I have to wash it out of my mouth whenever I taste it.

In Japan they serve this fermented bean paste and it literally tastes like fecal matter. It's weird because basically everything else in Japanese cuisine is delicious, except this one thing. They even serve it for breakfast, which really caught me off guard once.

My least favorite is anything low fat, low sugar, low calorie, or low sodium.

Diet soda. What an abomination. If you're serious about dieting, drink fucking water and go to the gym.

Green olives. What a pungent, offensive, gag-reflexing taste that is. Black olives are OK and so is olive oil.

Pinapple and ham pizza is gorgeous, you lot don't know what you're missing.

Anyway for me texture of a food is more revolting to me than flavour. Example would be I love the taste of banana's but the texture makes me want to vomit.

Back