Legendary Souls; A Journal.

Could one of you PS3 users tell me what the best Legendary Souls time is on your server? I'd be most grateful!
I'm also curious what the best Viola time is, if you wouldn't mind.

I currently hold the 360 server's number one spot, 4:22.50 with Viola. :)

The current best time on the PS3 LS board belongs to kgbf_14, who cleared the mode with Siegfried at 04:46.48. I believe congratulations are in order on your time, Violent_Vodka.

Second on the LS list is a Viola player named kurakuen with a time of 04:52.46.

The current best time on the PS3 LS board belongs to kgbf_14, who cleared the mode with Siegfried at 04:46.48. I believe congratulations are in order on your time, Violent_Vodka.

Second on the LS list is a Viola player named kurakuen with a time of 04:52.46.
Swwwwweeeeeet, thanks dude. I really wanted to know if I had the best on both servers, so that's awesome. :D

I too am surprised to see Sieg nab the best time. Sieggy is beastly when used by those who know him well, but he requires patience most of the time.

Could one of you PS3 users tell me what the best Legendary Souls time is on your server? I'd be most grateful!
I'm also curious what the best Viola time is, if you wouldn't mind.

I currently hold the 360 server's number one spot, 4:22.50 with Viola. :)
How did you do that? o_O
I can't even come close to such a time, I once got nine minutes with Elysium but it didn't save. :(
My best time is 13:16:16 with an effortlessly played Natsu.

I find the AI gets confused when fighting Viola, I must have cut my time in three when I switched to her.

My guess is that Viola's mixup game is something the AI can't handle on the fly, especially with all the different ways the orb can be used. Makes me wonder what other characters the AI can't get a grip on

I'd say it's the one of the few characters that can't be computer countered as easily. Any character can theoretically beat the mode, it'll just take lots of mix ups, lots of movement and deep knowledge of their bag of tricks

The computer can't comprehend the orbs movement mixed with her normal attacks. It tries to counterattack prematurely.

Back