Leixia Videos & Discussion

I know about slower vertical slashs & vertical kicks. My point is iFC 3B is going to a lot via duck punishing Highs & 44B+K aGI. Not only that making nearly every Horizontal & Thrusting Vertical not matter with 4A+B is fine.

I can see Soul Charge Mode with Xianghua. All launchers except 4A+B ~ 1BA ~ 33_99BB, 44KB, 66KB(GB), 6B+K(GB), A+B(GB), 3B+KK.

The goddess is coming back. Even with Leixia damage, Xianghua is going to be insane in SCVI.

I remember you! You're the guy that makes wild and unsupported claims with great confidence and no sources to back yourself up!
Wouldn't feel like the Leixia forums without ya!

Trolling aside, I think we have no business speculating on damage and "balance" at the point where all we have is some early pre-beta footage. We have no idea what the final relationship between total health and average damage will be. For all we know, we might be playing a Soul Calibur with 2000 base HP where a typical launcher combo does 33% life. Speculation like this is silly.

I remember you! You're the guy that makes wild and unsupported claims with great confidence and no sources to back yourself up!
Wouldn't feel like the Leixia forums without ya!

Trolling aside, I think we have no business speculating on damage and "balance" at the point where all we have is some early pre-beta footage. We have no idea what the final relationship between total health and average damage will be. For all we know, we might be playing a Soul Calibur with 2000 base HP where a typical launcher combo does 33% life. Speculation like this is silly.

Those were FACTS and the damage is just like SCV.

Those were FACTS and the damage is just like SCV.

citaton-needed.png

Back