Leixia Videos & Discussion

There's the hidden potential. Now I see. This could be fun. I already know certain parts of those combos that weren't included that would likely connect. Let's go Leixia players.

That kAAK during her auto GI caught my attention. If that is guaranteed after a GI, then it'll be a really useful tool.

Yeah, off the top of my head they're missing:

FC3B
1A
3A
AaB
4A

and a couple other feints she has. Leixia's got some really good stuff they're missing. Her signature list just barely scrapes all the neat stuff she can do.

From what little we've seen, I think I'll like her moveset much better than Xianghua's moveset in SCIV or SCII. It looks like she'll be a lot of fun. I've definitely seen A+K, so don't worry there. I haven't seen any low grabs yet, which makes me sad, but that's the biggest complaint I have so far.

The video doesn't show her whole moveset. I'm pretty sure I've already seen her old A+K in some videos of Kayane.

Yup. It's just B+K now. It's looking more and more like I'm going to try her, possibly as my main, for some reason, I'm attracted to the weaker characters, even though I hate working harder than everyone else for my wins.

Oh well, I play enough characters anyway, so it's all good.

any body have and idea on how her wrb BE is on block? watched kayane's stream and not only did it seem to tc, launch,hella guard bar damage, but also seemed pretty damn safe.

What do you guys think about Leixia's WSB(BE) + combo + safe on block?

It's solid, but I wouldn't say its the best move ever. There's lots of great BEs that every character has that lead to great and powerful combos.

Xiba, for example has a 11A BE that's a natural combo and rings out. Pat's BEs combo easily with each other and nearly all of them combo straight into his CE. With Leixia, WS B BE can also be used mid-combo and lead into her CE on specific situations, too.

Haven't played any real live players yet, but based on my experience, Leixia's best pokes tend to be aB, 6KK, AA, BB, 3B, FC3B, WS B and its BE. 4[A], 4A are both pretty solid too and as always 22B is great.

Haven't played any real live players yet, but based on my experience, Leixia's best pokes tend to be aB, 6KK, AA, BB, 3B, FC3B, WS B and its BE. 4[A], 4A are both pretty solid too and as always 22B is great.

Assuming the inputs are the same, gotta add 1B+K to that list. Dodge properties and fast enough to buffer a 44B and not get hit 90% of the time.

Ha, you know that move (1B+K) has been around forever, but I've never really incorporated it into my fighting style. And I've been playing Xianghua as my main since SC1; always used a lot of different moves, but never really been much of a fan of that one. Should eventually try using that more.

Tell you what, I'll show you a couple great places to throw that in, if you help me with my incredibly average Xianghua. lol. I know, it's an awful deal, but please? XD

Edit: Oh. And also, you forgot her new extended range 2A.

I took a look at those French Tournament videos. It seems like what used to be aB does quite a bit of damage to the invisible block gauge. Kayane also usually follows up with that double kick move. I'm wondering if Leixia has frame advantage after that "what used to be aB".

Back