Father / Yan Wujin
Younger brother / Leixin
Aunt / Xianglian (deceased)
Older half-brother / Xiba (unaware)
Fighting Style
Type: Chinese Sword
Weapon: Ten Feet of Blue
Discipline: Ling-Sheng Su Secret Arts of the Sword
Leixia (イェン・レイシャ, Yen Reisha; Chinese: 燕蕾夏, Pinyin: Yān Lěixià) is a cute teenage girl. Her facial features resemble her mother, Xianghua, and her hairstyle in based on a traditional Chinese hairstyle worn by young women. She is wearing an elegant outfit inspired by the blue lotus flower which shares the aesthetic of Xianghua's costumes from the previous games. She seems to have Kilik's pendant, the Dvapara-Yuga, attached to her collar.

Biography​

Bio: Soulcalibur V​

Though Leixia's father was a general in the armies of the Ming Dynasty, it was her mother, Xianghua, who gave her a taste for adventure. Xianghua entranced her daughter with tales of her quest to find the Hero's Sword, and the boy she fell in love with along the way. Leixia never learned what happened to the boy, but the stories filled her with excitement and wanderlust. "When I grow up, we'll see the world together, Mother!"

Leixia never forgot the promise she made her mother, and she spent her youth practicing sword fighting in anticipation of their travels. But on her 15th birthday, everything changed. Leixia's younger borhter gifted her a pendant set with a blue stone; when she showed it to her mother, Xianghua grew frantic and immediately ran to her husband. "I don't want Leixia exposed to the outside world. I want her to become one of the emperor's wives!" Leixia was sure it was the sight of the pendant that had caused this dramatic change in her mother. She escaped the family mansion and set out to discover why.

"I don't have much to go on, but I'll figure it out," she resolved to herself. "After all, this is my destiny!" At last, the time had come to venture out into the world of clashing swords and sweeping romance that she'd dreamed about for so long...

Character Artwork​

Art: Soulcalibur V​

leiSC5art1.jpg leiSC5art2.jpg leiSC5art3.jpg leiSC5art4.jpg leiSC5art5.jpg leiSC5art6.jpg leiSC5cg1.jpg

Back