Let Me Tell You My Story & The True Story of The A1's

Try-hards should become A1 and take-down other A ranks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At NEC in a ft5/ft10 of course. I will gladly money match you.
Oh, I thought you just wanted to send me money just because of how infatuated with me you always seem to be.

Sure we can do a $200 money match at NEC. Just find someone who believes in me enough to put up $200 since I won't have that much money and I'll be glad to play you too!

Is there a VDW fan club? This dude is pro.

How many of you have the feeling of being the dreaded? I had this feeling before, getting kicked out of rooms after winning a couple of matches and the rooms closing as soon as I joined. And the worst part is...
I'm a rank C4, and I only win about a third of my matches...

The world you dream of is nothing but a delusion. A rise to making more elitists means there will be a rise to elitist-hunters. Until you eradicate every last one, your dream won't come true. Godspeed, lord of elitists.

The world you dream of is nothing but a delusion. A rise to making more elitists means there will be a rise to elitist-hunters. Until you eradicate every last one, your dream won't come true. Godspeed, lord of elitists.

Koko-san.... There will always be elitists in this world, for it's not the players disposition that determines their egotistical nature, rather, it is their attitude in general. To get rid of elitists would only work if you could change human's persona, for just defeating an egotistical maniac in battle won't quell their desire for recognition, it'll only infuriate them...

In the end, no matter how strong you become, or level of skill you attain, there will always be others that believe they are superior to you and everyone else... =__=; RESIST THE DARKNESS!!!

elitist.jpg

Welcome To Soul Calibur 5

So I’ve won my first ever match online against another person, it must be a gift from being unstoppable in SCIV. I actually had a 10 winstreak on my first day. Hello omega pyrrah I think you’ll be good to start off with. Any new character was a good start for no one knows anything dangerous yet. In the beginning, all damage was extreme so astaroth was a huge problem for a while and a lot of people were using him. In no time I was losing and knew that astaroth was weighing in on my tolerance. Fooling around in player matches and based on the amount of damage astaroth was doing I quickly developed a hatred towards astaroth and began a “no mercy” rule against astaroths. I found hatred to be part of a lot of my victorys. Hatred and Anger were the fuels to my relentless victorys. It was noticeable, so very noticeable. I knew that in SCIV it was Anger alone that pushed me to greatness. as a fighter. I took into ranked with totally different character, ZWEI. With omega pyrrah being my other pick, my goal was so very different back then. It was, to be the best ZWEI there was. At the time A rank and A1 had little interest to me I just wanted to catch up to, and fight the only ZWEI that was ahead of me. I wish I could remember his name but all my time in ranked was for the purpose of fighting that ZWEI, passing that ZWEI to prove my zwei is better. In no time there was a few A ranks 10, then 20, then 30, then those A ranks became A1. The first ever A1 ranks – A natsu, A zwei player, a nightmare, and another zwei player/OPyrrah player. Ok cool so we’re the top rank, the function of the leaderboard was soon revealed. Not based on your skills, wins, or ratios at all. It was a joke leaderboard. Everyone will get to be number 1 at some point. For it goes by whoever was the last of the high ranking A1 to win a battle last will appear as rank 1 due to time. I started to turn a blind eye to it and forget about it. But then… it happened. Shortly after I have become an A1 rank player match lobbies were not so friendly anymore. We’ve made our mark, we have become too good. Lobbies left and right even the C rank hosted lobbies started to despise us. They feared us knew to play against us would mean certain defeat. Little did I know that this point in SCV online history would turn out in my favor.

People of ignorance back in my time of “early A1” a few non-A1 folk were blind to the FACT that “Everyone who is A1 - it does not mean that all of them are necessarily good.” The kids blind to this information would spread a gruesome rumor that has lasted for several months that goes; “A1 are trash”. Since I have nothing but space I will tell you the big bang theory of the famous rumor that I’m sure must of you know how it started. It all starts with a couple of children who took their win too seriously against an A1 who is not Truly A1. And so begins the rank of TrueA1, or TrueSkill A1. You can be A1 but not A1 in skill, for you have only gotten there just because you played rank until you got there in other words… you may have played it for fun or you just wanted to get to the top for the satisfaction. The one who just played rank in this matter then gets accepted into a non-A ranked lobby. The non-A ranked guest are immediately intimidated and are on edge. “There’s An A1 in the lobby!” The citizens of the lobby (Not the A1) are now known as “Tryhards”. So tryhard number 1 beats A rank number 1 and tryhard number 2 beats A rank number 1, and tryhard 1 beats A rank number 2 and tryhard number 2 beats A rank number 2, etc. What the tryhards failed to realize… is that if it were a TrueA Rank, he wouldn’t have a chance to down talk any upper rank such as A1. The rumor could not have been as strong if tryhard loses and then calls the A Rank trash. As soon as I was in a lobby that did not fear A ranks anymore I was a little skeptical. Then, I heard it. “Dude A ranks suck, they rage quit as soon as you beat them and are spammers.” Let’s just say: I taught them Pain. The Pain of frustration ran deep into their minds for they met one of the original TrueA ranks known as VileDeath Wave, still a rage driven ZWEI and OPyrrah player searching for a challenge.

It wasn't long after that I abandoned OPyrrah (with skills still in-check to this day) and started fooling around with Devil Jin. DJ was easy to me because i own tekken and can use Asuka which is also similar to devil jin B+K attacks. DJ remained as a play around with character, but could still win a serious fight. I played Devil Jin for a good number of weeks, continuing to revolve around these characters. I then became familiar with cervantes thanks to an old friend who could beat me in good fight against him. It only took a few hours to beat him with his own character. at the time 44A+B would almost always hit and my 22hit combo was born. fighting against a certain xiba in GC and my knowledge using kali-yuga in previous games gave me the ability to use him. Nightmare and Sieg will be NM and Siegfried. It didn't take rocket science to learn patroklos. At this point i am still a player without a main i wondered hows the new Yoshi going to work me? i didn't like the new yoshi nor did i like the tracking on rugi. It made me have a obvious hatred of the two. I could pretty much play the majority of the roster in a short time, i would say it would count as 400 hours on the playercard. I had a pretty high win ratio and knew that no was my equal. I was convinced I was reliving SCIV but in a different way, a way that felt more like street fighter. On the top of world... Then, I met "Them"... A pair of fighters that spelled trouble toward my journey on "totally domination". A Voldo that I had seen in a youtube video i've come up against, and a unrelenting Nightmare that was able to even make me nervous. And so, my quest through 8wayrun and journey to Edge Master began. My ability to Just Guard awakened soon after i became Pain Kilik. The Pain of finding someone better, but came in a pair. Soon to be enlightened the two obstacles would disappear leaving me with a task. I had to surpass them ditching my anger for a brief period of time. I became Enlightened and remembered my roots.

I want to carve an image into the mind of this place. An image that is not always lolipops and candy. An image more like what remains of the last of the original A1. The remnant who has its Sporting Elitist Neutral traits. The Maelstrom of other peoples Styles, Enlightenment, Anger, Domination, Pain, A1 Symbolism, that is VileDeath Wave. We True A1 were never try-hards, nor were we descendants of Tryhards.

-That is all-
tumblr_mvf7gcEwxZ1rla2roo1_500.gif

Back