Lets integrate B:K into our game more.

Artilust

[10] Knight
Not much to elaborate on at the moment, other than I think this move has some hidden potential. So I urge the rest of you Zasalamel players to throw this move out more frequently and tell me what happens.

The AI is by no means a way to gauge how a person will play a character, but in the same breath it gives a very good idea of what the characters can do to counter what your character is working with. Last night I set the AI on VH and I found that B:K was very useful in that it forced the cpu to JI my attacks as a last resort to not being able to invade Zasalamels space close range where he is the weakest. Thats awesome.

Grouped with 6BA and 4K.. B:K is looking more and more like an essential park of his close range game.

Play around with it once again and give me feedback. Thanks.

I'll make a note to use that move more... and practice the JF. It is his fastest mid move at i15 (B+K is special mid, but you know that). It's also got relatively good range, and the pushback is nice if I remember correctly. I agree that 6BA and 4K are really useful, too as well as perhaps 6kB and 2B4. I think B:K may be the best of them for getting them out of your face, though.

Yes. On block it leaves him closer than I prefer to be, BUT on hit it pushes back tremendously, AND if they happen to rush towards you and get hit with the tail end of the move the knee by itself causes crumple stun. But thats besides the point, the JF is tremendously fast, covers distance and is mid. The closest thing he has to a punisher.

What good is 2B4? I used it a lot in the first days of SC4, but not so much anymore.

2B4 is safe at -4, gives him +4 on hit, and prepares him for WS shenanigans. It's basically a better version of BB4, IMHO.

Edit:Anyway, the only thing to watch out for is that B:K is -13 on block.

Lol, I mentioned 6kB. That move is great for safely closing in at close-mid range. Still, this thread is about B:K and its applications.

B+K is usefull when you pull your opponent infront of you as a mixup with throws and lows. After it hits you're not really at advantage...unless you're opponent doesn't know that. I usually do 3AB, or 1AB...but is probably best to space and try 22B.

B:K is amazing against speedsters like Taki and Amy who lack range. Consistently keeping them out of range with B:K, 2B+K, and B+K will get them frustrated sooner than later.

B:K is amazing against speedsters like Taki and Amy who lack range. Consistently keeping them out of range with B:K, 2B+K, and B+K will get them frustrated sooner than later.

Just remember that its -13 on block, and Amy can punish it on block with her 6BB. You have to be careful using it against her. Also, the frames on 2B+K are utter shit (-13 on hit? Lol), and its only any good if people don't see it coming. Using it repeatedly in a match is not a good idea.

this normally the Jf i use after i hit CH66BB it puts them in unbreakble stun after i believe (not on SC right now or would check)then hit um with 4B:B JF for backward ringouts or BT relaunch with B+K.

Just remember that its -13 on block, and Amy can punish it on block with her 6BB. You have to be careful using it against her. Also, the frames on 2B+K are utter shit (-13 on hit? Lol), and its only any good if people don't see it coming. Using it repeatedly in a match is not a good idea.

I agree 2B+K is sooooooooooo slow even when you don't hold it. I use it on grounded sometimes but rarely if ever on standing opponents.

i meant 4B+K. Yeah 2B+K blows.

oh I see lol.

B:K is great for interrupting stuff, great way to open up a match. Move forward and B:K...fun times.
JF version I am thinking of using it after 66B B:K. Also I use it after successfully side stepping, as a whiff punisher.
Mostly I use B:K with 3K, both are great for interrupting.

2B+K doesn't blow...it creates distance on hit... and it isn't something easy to react to, if used right. 2[B+K] is especially nice during wake-up. In anycase all of Zass lows have things wrong with them, but if you start eliminating moves with Zass, you gonna get pretty damn predictable.

4B+K is pretty damn great because it does nice SG dmg on block, and pushes back also. I recommend following up with this after connecting with B:K.

B:K is usefull for checking your opponent...Zass is pretty much all about checks. I wouldn't use it up close, B+K fills that job well, but at mid distance B:K shines...Don't spam this move however. My safe Zass uses mostly 3K and 6kB and 6BA.

After a blocked 4B+K aggressive players tend to run right into CH 4A > mixup

But this isnt about that move either .. lol

Lol, nobody likes 2B4 except me.

Edit: You know what? Let's all fucking go and talk in Zas' general discussion thread. Oh wait, he doesn't have one. No offense, but why don't we start one instead of just making individual threads about moves?

P.S. Please don't chew me out, Artilust. I don't think I could handle it.

I use this move after
66BB and 6B+K.
This move is quite useful but very dangerous (I tried it against Taki and Taki punished me ...)
Are you sure : CH 66BB, B:K is unbreakable, AI always break me :s

Back