Let's see you dance! Tira matchfinder.

Wandrian

I don't know.
Some of the other SAs have their own topics like this, so why not? Interested in fighting a Tira? Do you play Tira and seek...anything else? Post here with your PSN/XBL name and the let random moodswings begin!

EDIT: And me personally, since I'm a forgetful little psycho.

XBL: Wandrian Wvlf

I'm uh...a little bit more psycho than a lot of people and yet I have a hard time taking anything too seriously. I try to learn from my matches, though I wouldn't say I'm yet a worthy opponent for most(unless I'm just lucky as hell). I play with my kooky collection of custom characters as much as Tira, but she remains my main.

All right.
PSN: Seth-ru
I have a decent connection with Europe (4-5 bars mostly) so any Europeans out there plz add me.

Xbox LIVE: Violent Vodka... 'n' stuff.

My internet sucks (mostly a decent 3-bar) but I'm moving in a month, hopefully I'll get something better.

XBL: JohnathanJ

Europe here but I have a decent connection with east coast US and marginally okay with central.

Xbox LIVE: Violent Vodka... 'n' stuff.

My internet sucks (mostly a decent 3-bar) but I'm moving in a month, hopefully I'll get something better.

Night I was trying to get matches with you my connection was muck so thought it better to wait. Unfortunately I share my internet with flat mate :(. So sometimes I am better off waiting for a clear line.

Night I was trying to get matches with you my connection was muck so thought it better to wait. Unfortunately I share my internet with flat mate :(. So sometimes I am better off waiting for a clear line.
Mine's family internet. I'm usually home alone, but everyone uses it when they're home. It's not even that good either way, though. I'm hoping when we move I'll find a decent job so I can buff that puppy up. lolol

...I was trying to pair that GT back up with the 8WR name again. Lol, I have no idea how I could forget that. Beating you decisively(Age_of_Truth/Homicidmus) is on my to-do list now, one of these days I'm sure I'll catch you when you're heavily sedated and be able to beat you xD

But no really. I'm determined to get better and will not give up :D

inb4 "Wandrian, you're fucking crazy loon. Even more than you pretend to be."

Aw yeah, my bad for neglecting the timezone difference. I keep forgetting shit like that and I'm mostly not on until the evenings, which is too damn late to be playing vidja gaemz in GMT :(

XBOX Live: FinalLOVELESS22.

My XBOX is sadly out comission at the moment, but I do like the idea of having others to play against when the time comes. Living in Virginia, and my internet connection is decent, so we'll see. May be a while before I'm online again, but at least I'll have friends to play and learn from when the time comes.

My XBL: Sc4rletMe1ster

EU player here. I usually have a good connection as long as you're within Europe. I'm always online during the weekends, and on weekdays usually in the afternoon. I think i kinda suck as Tira, but i'll be happy to give tips and share what i know. Also, i'm going to add everyone here who's in EU because i'm desperate lol

Sure, why not.
NorCal player
Xbl: All Hail Skatan
Always down to see some new techniques and learn from better players than I.

I am finished my night shift at 8am my time. Thats 2am central US time, i have a great connection at this time cos everyones in bed europe side. Hit me up, or Ill be in New York Collosseo.

xbl: JohnathanJ

Back