Libra of Soul, New Character, and Tira Reveal Trailers

• Admin
Gamescom trailers are starting to get pumped out by Bandai Namco and we got two awesome reveals. Libra of Soul is a new game mode for SOULCALIBUR VI where you make your own character for an alternate story. You will be able to travel, complete missions, and meet SOULCALIBUR VI characters along the way.

In the Libra of Souls trailer, we can see that there is a new antagonist that will be in SOULCALIBUR VI. Considering the quality of his details, it is safe to say that he will be a playable character. Based on appearances alone, he will most likely be a magic staff user.

Tira was also announced! She will be a pre-order bonus incentive and she will also be available with the season pass. She still retains her Jolly and Gloomy stances from SC4 and SC5. Tira also refers to each mood as names for the different personalities in her head which is a nice touch. Personally, I am super excited for her reveal in particular. The main question at this point is if she will be a part of any story modes in SOULCALIBUR VI since she is a DLC incentive.

In other news, as of yesterday you can pre-order the game digitally on all platforms. SOULCALIBUR VI comes out on October 19, 2018. Keep in mind that Steam releases globally all at the same time, so for the western world, the game will be releasing on the 18th.

Soulcalibur-VI_2018_08-21-18_061.png

tira2.jpgtira3.jpgtira4.jpgtira5.jpgtira6.jpgtira7.jpgtira8.jpgtira9.jpgtira10.jpgtira11.jpgtira12.jpgtira13.jpgtira14.jpg

los1.jpglos2.jpglos3.jpglos4.jpglos5.jpglos6.jpglos7.jpglos8.jpglos9.jpglos10.jpglos11.jpglos12.jpglos13.jpglos14.jpglos15.jpglos16.jpglos17.jpglos18.jpglos19.jpglos20.jpglos21.jpglos22.jpglos23.jpglos24.jpglos25.jpglos26.jpglos27.jpglos28.jpglos29.jpglos30.jpglos31.jpglos32.jpglos33.jpglos34.jpglos35.jpglos36.jpglos37.jpglos38.jpglos39.jpglos40.jpglos41.jpglos42.jpglos43.jpglos44.jpglos45.jpglos46.jpglos47.jpglos48.jpg

UPDATE:

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
*Rolls through to the surprise of absolutely nobody.*

Gee, all of those parts and patterns look really familiar, almost like they're all exactly out of Soul Calibur 5! This is great news for me, because unless they drop the rococo skirt for no reason, my OC from then is coming back. And getting to run my own little adventure with her is super duper exciting! :D But it also kind of looks like they just copy/pasted the entire mode wholesale. That said, I'm not remotely mad about that because it still beats the pants off of every other creation mode since it came out even way back when; don't fix what ain't broke! And people can recreate the characters they've become attached to.

I still have some points of curiosity. First: are there any improvements at all? Can we choose which parts break during lethal hits? Do we still have arbitrary sticker limits? Is the specular color bug from parts like the rococo skirt fixed? The UI doesn't show a number for sliders. I honestly think it really should otherwise recipe sharing will still be a pain. We can still get around that by using offsets from the start position but there's no reason not to show a number.

The announcement on Shoryuken mentioned that community-made characters would be hanging out as LoS opponents. If that's true, where do we submit those, if we even do? Are they just scraping designs from match replays saved on SC5's servers? The ToS we agreed to when we started the game probably gave them permission to do that.

Loveeeee herrrr! My whole day, week, month, year, life has been made.

Also people shit talking DLC needs to stop. Would you rather a disappointing set cast like Soulcalibur 5 again, ‘cause I’m sure as hell glad more options are coming.
So...um. I'm not sure I should be telling you this... but uh...
...Tira was in Soulcalibur 5

*Rolls through to the surprise of absolutely nobody.*

Gee, all of those parts and patterns look really familiar, almost like they're all exactly out of Soul Calibur 5! This is great news for me, because unless they drop the rococo skirt for no reason, my OC from then is coming back. And getting to run my own little adventure with her is super duper exciting! :D But it also kind of looks like they just copy/pasted the entire mode wholesale. That said, I'm not remotely mad about that because it still beats the pants off of every other creation mode since it came out even way back when; don't fix what ain't broke! And people can recreate the characters they've become attached to.

I'm sure they'll have more customization options in the real game, they've never slacked on it before so I wouldn't expect them to now. I personally hope they expand on the hairstyle and shoe/boot types. Mostly Female hairstyles. (Maybe get a longer ponytail with bangs this time? Or at least let you change the length of existing ones?)

DLCing a main antagonist is an EA move, sorry man.
In order to release the game on the promised date, or near enough, they needed to bite the bullet on content management.
I'd rather receive a properly managed game, than a rushed one that caters to everyone. And since they already have a deadline for financial considerations, that's how it's going to be. Notice how they already gave it one more day? They know what they are doing and they are doing their best.
tldr I disagree and you're entitled to your own, wrong opinion sorry breh.

In order to release the game on the promised date, or near enough, they needed to bite the bullet on content management.
I'd rather receive a properly managed game, than a rushed one that caters to everyone. And since they already have a deadline for financial considerations, that's how it's going to be. Notice how they already gave it one more day? They know what they are doing and they are doing their best.
tldr I disagree and you're entitled to your own, wrong opinion sorry breh.
I am still thinking that SHE shouldn't be DLC'd, maybe a *side* character like, well, I dunno.
Or an old classic llike Arthur or Li-long. You know, someone DLC-able.

Isn't she? After the story mode of SC5, after the deepinvolvement of her with Sophitia's kids in SC3 ToS, I was convinced that she was!
She has no story significance at all until SC3, and she doesn't really antagonize the main protagonists until SC5.

So...um. I'm not sure I should be telling you this... but uh...
...Tira was in Soulcalibur 5
NO WAY, REALLY?! I meant the fact that the cast of SC5 literally didn't change. Dampierre was DLC but was ON THE DISC.
She has no story significance at all until SC3, and she doesn't really antagonize the main protagonists until SC5.
Technically speaking, it happened at the end of 3 and during 4, 'cause all I can remember Sophie saying in 4 is that she'll find her whiny ass daughter.

@Party Wolf two questions: I can't seem to find the pre-order on steam, is there some other way I'm supposed to be pre-ordering it? And do you mean that SC6 on steam will be out Oct 18 12:01 am? Or were you talking about the time difference?

Gamescom trailers are starting to get pumped out by Bandai Namco and we got two awesome reveals. Libra of Soul is a new game mode for SOULCALIBUR VI where you make your own character for an alternate story. You will be able to travel, complete missions, and meet SOULCALIBUR VI characters along the way.

In the Libra of Souls trailer, we can see that there is a new antagonist that will be in SOULCALIBUR VI. Considering the quality of his details, it is safe to say that he will be a playable character. Based on appearances alone, he will most likely be a magic staff user.

Tira was also announced! She will be a pre-order bonus incentive and she will also be available with the season pass. She still retains her Jolly and Gloomy stances from SC4 and SC5. Tira also refers to each mood as names for the different personalities in her head which is a nice touch. Personally, I am super excited for her reveal in particular. The main question at this point is if she will be a part of any story modes in SOULCALIBUR VI since she is a DLC incentive.

In other news, as of yesterday you can pre-order the game digitally on all platforms. SOULCALIBUR VI comes out on October 19, 2018. Keep in mind that Steam releases globally all at the same time, so for the western world, the game will be releasing on the 18th.

View attachment 50412

View attachment 50310View attachment 50311View attachment 50312View attachment 50313View attachment 50321View attachment 50322View attachment 50323View attachment 50324View attachment 50325View attachment 50326View attachment 50327View attachment 50328View attachment 50331

View attachment 50332View attachment 50333View attachment 50334View attachment 50335View attachment 50336View attachment 50337View attachment 50338View attachment 50339View attachment 50340View attachment 50341View attachment 50342View attachment 50343View attachment 50344View attachment 50345View attachment 50346View attachment 50347View attachment 50348View attachment 50349View attachment 50350View attachment 50351View attachment 50352View attachment 50353View attachment 50354View attachment 50355View attachment 50356View attachment 50357View attachment 50358View attachment 50359View attachment 50360View attachment 50361View attachment 50362View attachment 50363View attachment 50364View attachment 50365View attachment 50366View attachment 50367View attachment 50368View attachment 50369View attachment 50370View attachment 50371View attachment 50372View attachment 50373View attachment 50374View attachment 50375View attachment 50376View attachment 50377View attachment 50378View attachment 50379
There is no perfect man...

*INTENSELY Looks at mitsurugi

Tira is confirmed to have her “own adventure” in Chronicles of the Soul mode. He also confirms that she WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME had it not been for DLC, so stop crying about the price tag. 💛💜

I think you mean Soul Chronicle story just like the other 20 characters out of 24.

SoulCaliburVI-20.jpg

Live streams

10 Viewers
Draethiox
Draethiox
It's that time again folks
6 Viewers
SC_MercyMainBTW
SC_MercyMainBTW
Filling emptiness with an empty game~ Song requests up! (Ask for matches)
2 Viewers
kanskaii
kanskaii
SoulCalibur Ranked Fun!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back