List of quotes in Soul Calibur 4

Amy says:

- The truth of the matter is...you, are weak. (Win)
- Words of a loser are meaningless... (Win)
- Perfect... (Last round perfect) she also makes the most awkard pose ever that looks horrible.
- Pathetic... (Critical Finish)

LOL, well, I turned on the volume and I really could have swore I heard "Fuck!" since it sounds like a 1-letter word instead of a 2-letter word like "Batsu".

Anyway, "Batsu" sounds more logical, but it would be badass if they let her say more "Fuck!" in more moves that she does. Like maybe her CF. X-D

When spelt in English, it does sound like a 2-syllable word, but when pronounced in Japanese, the "tsu" is usually a silent "tsu", so it could sound more like "bats" than "batsu"

Hoagie - Taki before a CF

That's meant to be "Ougi!", something along the lines of "Secret Technique", except that it's only one word in Japanese, and therefore can be declared swiftly.

Setsuka seems to be popular with quotes. Here's my personal favorite Setsuka quotes:

"A man obsessed with his sword cannot defeat me!" - Story Mode victory vs :sc2mit2:

"This blade, it is weeping. It does not want to become a blade of hatred." Ending

That's meant to be "Ougi!", something along the lines of "Secret Technique", except that it's only one word in Japanese, and therefore can be declared swiftly.

Setsuka seems to be popular with quotes. Here's my personal favorite Setsuka quotes:

"A man obsessed with his sword cannot defeat me!" - Story Mode victory vs :sc2mit2:

"This blade, it is weeping. It does not want to become a blade of hatred." Ending

You mean she's not talking about a delicious sandwich?

I DONT BELIEVE YOU

A joke me and my friend have is for Mitsurugi character select

he says "Fool"
however it very often sounds like "Food"

Amy says:

- The truth of the matter is...you, are weak. (Win)
- Words of a loser are meaningless... (Win)
- Perfect... (Last round perfect) she also makes the most awkard pose ever that looks horrible.
- Pathetic... (Critical Finish)

Awkward pose when she gets a perfect? LIES ALL LIES
It looks pretty good in my opinion, but its not like that matters much >.>

Anyway, I made a custom character with the female voice 4, and in japanese it sounds awesome. But I turn it to english and it's amy's voice. I was like, WTF??

So random quotes:
Female custom voice 4:
"I'll break you." (awesome quote)
"Which do you want broken, body or soul?"
"Don't worry; it's fatal." (GOD QUOTE)

Yoshimitsu:
"Thou shalt be slain! My apologies."
"Show me thy spirits!" (best taunt pose ever)
"Pray good fortune!" (when gaining health)
"AAAGH" (when using suicide move, then somehow still able to flip around and attack people while having a sword in his freaking STOMACH.)

you mean hes not talking about a delicious buffet of food, fit only for manly men such as him?!

Why would he talk about a buffet after sitting on you? That's stupid. He's clearly saying that you gave birth to a sword.

Why would he talk about a buffet after sitting on you? That's stupid. He's clearly saying that you gave birth to a sword.

As an explanation of why he is so heavy, of course.

Manly men have manly men sized hunger which causes them to weigh manly men amounts.

one of the only things that can satisfy a man as OVERPOWERINGLY manly as rock is a smorgasbord, thus why he shouts out for one out of the need to quell the burning fire in his manly belly.

"smorgasbord" sounds more like something which a drunk Norseman would say.
Siegfried comes to mind.

What does Nightmare say when he does his GS K?

It's gonna always be "No mistake" to me (cuz it's philosophical and stuff), but I'd still like to know what he actually says.

Favorite quotes:

Ivy: "Ensare!"

Yoshi: "Show me thy skillz"
"Impressive!"
"Stay alert"

Cervy: "Sink into....Darkness"

Nightmare: "Can you see the darkness of the abyss?"

Zas: "Not bad..."
"This is your...Fate!"
"I'm a horrible character!"

Also, does anybody know what Asta says when he does a crouch grab? I swear he says "Fap to it." Like...he wants you to masturbate to the idea of him crouch-throwing you.

My favorite quotes

"You dare..to defy ME" cervy. I like the emphasis on me.
"The Nightmare will never end" Nighty. I like "There is no end to this Nightmare" from 3 more though.
"Here kitty kitty"Tira
"Drown in the cesspool of darkness"Nighty
"Feel the power...." Vader. I am sure he was going to say dark side, but he cuts off to do his UB.

Yoshimitsu:
"Though shalt be slain. My apologies."
"Shisoku Zeku"
"Stay. Alert."

Algol:
"Come worthless dog"
"This is the end now fall"

Raphael:
"No good!"

Voldo:
"KUUUUUUUUUUUH"

Back