Lizard Crawl Evades

sephalump

Video games kill people
Yeah yeah we all know that crawl obviously evades throws, highs and a good amount of mids. But did you know that it'll also evade the first sweep of Mitsurugi's Relic [A+B] two hit unblockable? Or nightmare's 1a at short/mid-ish range? I really don't have time to compile a list of every attack it dodges that it looks like it might not so if anyone feels the need to contribute to this go ahead. I just think its an interesting way to get out of a few moves, and it gives a lizzy player the rare oppurtunity to show they know what they're doing since liz doesn't have flashy j.f.s or hidden moves beyond catching out of the air.

Lizardman is looked down upon because he is so basic. If only he had a L3zAr B3aMz.

I'd just like to note if all low-throws hit Lizardman. I know Rock's do. but what about Cassys? and Sieg/Nightmare's? I think X has some too but I haven't fought X in ages.

But a lot of other characters are basics, and if you put a lot of basics together you get complexity. I've seen people put together lizardman's moves. Zombiebear did it in a skill video and it looked amazing.

Any time sig is in NS you can LC under every option except b, but in that case one would use LC a+b. follow w/ LC a+k, b, 66k for combo.

Lizardman is looked down upon because he is so basic. If only he had a L3zAr B3aMz.

I'd just like to note if all low-throws hit Lizardman. I know Rock's do. but what about Cassys? and Sieg/Nightmare's? I think X has some too but I haven't fought X in ages.

Yes, all the low throws can hit. Astaroth can grab you out of it too with his 1A+G throw, not sure about his jumping grab.

:K:
Any time sig is in NS you can LC under every option except b, but in that case one would use LC a+b. follow w/ LC a+k, b, 66k for combo.

Doesn't 3 B do more damage? But thanks for this, its good to see someone so knowledgable =D

Back