Lizard gathering -- Aeon Matchfinder

GGs Paranormal! That sure was a good set I have nothing negative to say about your play style. Your Aeon is solid and your Leixia is scary. Viola... is Viola lol. You are definitely one of the best SCV players on XBL and I hope you keep on improving and start competing before Soul Calibur disappear.

Oh hey, I play the lizard. If you're either a European player or someone that can stand overseas connections, then hit me up for arranging playdates. Weekends are ideal.

XBL: Howd Wyde

I uh, actually really thought I had posted my name on here. I really hate playing online outside of highest bar possibile, but if you're in the southwest and/or get 4 bars with me, shoot me a line.

XBL: Crow Winters
Available: Yell at me.

That's because I remade the thread to give it a new life. So far only one old Aeon player didn't put his name down there, and a bunch of new ones came up.

Figured i should put my name here, i love the lizard as if he were my main <3 (he might as well be tbh)

PSN: theMenace985
Available: hit me up im probably on

GGs Paranormal! That sure was a good set I have nothing negative to say about your play style. Your Aeon is solid and your Leixia is scary. Viola... is Viola lol. You are definitely one of the best SCV players on XBL and I hope you keep on improving and start competing before Soul Calibur disappear.
Hey, I'm waltzing in here cause this is my house! I'm taking ass and kicking names.
I love me some lizard action, so come fight me cowards.

Available: almost all day erry day (Wait- my xbox might be broke...)
GT: Look at my username foo
Skill level: Fucking godlike scrub

I swear I put my name in this thread before....weird. Well, I don't actively play anymore but it doesn't hurt to regroup with my reptilian brethren lol.

XBL GT: Krispy Ice101
Region: NorCal

Sir.
GT: GameShark97
I try to get on as much a possible. Im ALWAYS on at night
except for Wednesdays and thursdays

Back