Lizardman Frame Data

*Steps on Step_On_Me* sorry had to do it!

Also, thanks for the frame data, maybe now i wont be utterly destroyed when i pick lizzy.

Well done, Oof!

Man, his data is so solid. Even the things that are unsafe aren't THAT unsafe (minus 1A,K and 2B,K of course, but the latter is CH confirmable).

And jebus man, 9K is +7 on hit! I already use a lot it but I had no idea I got such good mixups off of it.

wow. think thisll improve my poking tactics and pressure quite a bit. thanks oof.
but i think you might need a break from this game aha=P

lizzy's my main and my game is becoming more and more beastly because of your work OOF ... a very late and gracious thanks for the hours of labor on this awesome data

thanks OOF =)

i definitely need to use B+K more often

EDIT

fuck that hitbox.. they really do need to fix it

didnt get a chance to compare the 7_8_9 K and 7_8_9 B 's frame data or anything but even though B is stronger i think K give you a bit more adv. (like -4 on GRD as opposed to 7_8_9 B that give -9 on GRD) i'd definitely prefer 7_8_9 K over 7_8_9 B. but thats just me.. and wow.. the lizzy forums here in 8wayrun are dead as fuck

ya they seriously are dead ... sux

i'm a big fan of 7_8_9 K since on hit u can frame trap some 3K for a 2nd frame trap on hit or 3A for some guilt-free super safe 30+ dmg ...

i'm jus rambling cuz lizzie SA's need some action ... we all know this stuff ...

I think the problem is that Lizzy isn't all that complex of a character. We pretty much know just about everything with him already it seems.

And yes, 9K is WAY better than 9B. FC for the win!

I think the problem is that Lizzy isn't all that complex of a character. We pretty much know just about everything with him already it seems.

yea thats really what it is... i dont think there really is anything more to find out about him. and Nuez is right, i just figured i'd try to spark some life back into these forums haha. its actually even worse over at caliburforums.. nobodys even talking over there.. <3 8wayrun.

Sad but true :(

There's probably a few minor things left to find, but I think all of the gameplay-altering finds have come and gone.

Maybe he'll be messed with in the next update! Then we can all bitch about how good he USED to be. I guess in this case, no news is probably good news.

they need to fix that B+K next patch.. thats what they need to do .. haha ohh well.. namco makes me mad

how was it determined the transition frames from a neutral move to a crawl move ?

Did you just get the impact frames of crawl moves from neutral, then compare it with the frames when it'll trade from a transistion-to-crawl move ??

Hey! here is STN data...
CH 66A - SHK (+12) with fastest shake...
B+K - SHK (+17) so 3A is garaunteed for around 60d. and a +4 on combo, 3A hits at all distances as well...
CH 6K - STN (+20) 3B will hit, and 44AB will hit for the most damaging combos...
8B+K (on whiff) - gives a +13 Quake-STN... best used for garaunteeing slower moves like 1AK, or if 14 damage is alls' you need to win, then a simple K will get the job done...

Back