Lizardman Soul Arena Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

I'll make you submit!
Welcome to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Soul Arena Directory for Lizardman!
Hello, I'm Mage, currently moderating all Soulcalibur II Soul Arenas until suitable moderators have been selected for them all. I am the moderator of Ivy and Cassandra, but I also have powers to move and merge stuff around in other Arenas too so if you need anything doing/moving or want to ask me a question, don't hesitate to ask me on my profile [Mage] or to send me a PM.

Since I'm not the designated moderator for this area, I don't know a huge deal about Lizardman so if you have any character specific questions it may be best to ask in the Lizardman General Discussion/Q&A Thread.

The useful threads in the Soul Arenas will often be the ones stickied to the top, and they are normally read-only threads with no discussion allowed within them. If you want to discuss some of the stuff in these stickied threads, don't worry! Appropriate discussion threads will be provided for you to do so. Also, just because a thread isn't stickied, it doesn't mean it can't be useful! So make sure to check out as many threads as possible.

When thinking of posting something, please use the threads I have already provided to do so, and try to use the most appropriate thread. Do not post a thread saying "Lizardman Tips to beat _______" - we already have threads in place for this purpose, in this case that would be the "Lizardman Match-Up Discussion Thread". If you do post a thread like that it will be deleted or closed and you may be warned and given infraction points. Please try to refrain from posting threads such as this.

If you aren't sure where to post something, the Lizardman General Discussion/Q&A Thread is your best place to try first. If it isn't, don't worry, I can just move the post to a different thread. However please do try to avoid doing so. Also, story line discussions are not allowed in the Soul Arenas as this is purely a gameplay focused forum. If you do post a discussion about the story line it will be moved to the appropriate forum or deleted depending on what I think is the best thing to do and you will be warned.

Lastly, you must never begin or take part in flame wars. If you do so, ALL PARTICIPANTS will be warned and their posts removed. If it is extremely severe I will get the Super Moderators and Admins involved as well, so please do not flame each other.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the Soulcalibur II HD Online Lizardman Soul Arena.

This and the following posts will list the changes occurring in the Soul Arena whenever myself or the Arena moderator has changed/created something.

I will use some short-hand ways of writing things to make it easier and quicker to read. I will put either (S), (L) or (S/L).

(S) - Stickied.
(L) - Locked.
(S/L) - Stickied and Locked.

Changes to the Soulcalibur II HD Online Nightmare Soul Arena:
October 2nd, 2013

• Created the Lizardman Soul Arena Directory. (S/L)
  • Created the Lizardman Match-Up Discussion Thread.
  • Created the Lizardman Video Discussion Thread.
  • Created the Lizardman Match-Up Listing Thread. (S/L)
  • Created the Lizardman Combo Listing Thread. (S/L)
  • Created the Lizardman Frame Data Listing Thread. (S/L)
  • Renamed the old combo thread created by Slade to "Lizardman Combo Discussion Thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back