[London, Kitchener/ South Western Ontario] - Those Other Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Cage: Don't worry, I've got a plan.
Sonya Blade: Oh, I can't believe this! You are the most egotistical, self-deluded person I have ever met!
Johnny Cage: Yeah, well you forgot good looking.

A lot of awesome.

Edit:

I'll post scores of all the sets we played during the session (I will have to review the videos for some):

Eli123s:sc4ivy1: vs. Partisan :sc4cas1: 8 - 10 (Played about 50 more matches afterwards and Eli came out with more wins)

Eli123s:sc4ivy1: vs. Partisan :sc2mit2: 10 - 6

Eli123s:sc4ivy1: vs. Partisan :sc1ast1: 9 - 10

Eli123s:sc4ivy1: vs. Partisan :sc4amy1: 10 - 1(LOL)

Vincent :sc4sop1: vs. Partisan :sc4cas1: 5 - 1

Partisan vs. PS3 Pad -1 - 11

GGs

P.S all of these are recorded

I lost my first match against Partisan's Cassandra. But then I won 5 straight for 5-1 for a high five for a Five Alive because damn I'm good.

Also GG to Eli. I can't beat your Ivy because I really suck, as Amaury and Dino would like me to admit. Lol, just kidding, Mitsu vs. Ivy is a better match with your style.

Im so upset I couldn't make it..... I really want to see these streams though. Specially Partisan's Mitsu!

Guess Ill have to play ya'll at DEV !!

EDIT: VINCE PLAYS MITSU??? oh shit!! is this recorded?

Vince and I did some mirrors at some point. Dunno if I was recording but I'll go through the 15GBs+ (DFSGSFFDH) of footage and see.

I mainly play Sophitia and Hwang (Edit: Mitsu and Xianghua as secondaries). In SC4 my X and Sophi are at a much more even level, but Mitsu might win more in some cases because he is just better than Xianghua overall. My matches with Eli weren't recorded. I'd only use him vs Eli, I'm still kind of learning him (unless some other Ivy is just as troublesome...or maybe Apprentice, too.)

Vints started using Mitsu in SC3 after he saw the Power of 33B~B, and because his X couldn't beat my Voldo....

Dino: Why should I beat your Voldo with X? P.S. I had the same problem with Nizer/Thugish. I was forced to learn my secondary Sophi after seeing she works better against certain playing styles. The same thing has happened here with Mitsu vs Ivy.

Fixed my post above.

Eh, I never said matchup. I said player style. Eli places a large emphasis on interrupts. I don't necessarily think I'd use anyone but Sophi on anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back