[London, Kitchener/ South Western Ontario] - Those Other Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's gone? Must've deleted it by accident when I edited something in the media section.

It's still up on YT just have to add it on here again >_>

Gonna try and set something up for next Saturday (June 4th). JJ will likely be there and it's my house so something tells me I will be there.

By no means will this be a big gathering, but it would be nice to get a few extras in on some casuals.

And again...
IF YOU ARE READING THIS and are in the London area, play SC and are interested in playing offline. PLEASE contact me (see OP for contact info), I am always willing to take in new players.

I cannot get over the fact that I am so close to London during the fall when Im in Ann Arbor, MI.
Partisan I will be dropping by as much as possible If I can when school starts up again. Of course only when you are free to play some games.

I cannot get over the fact that I am so close to London during the fall when Im in Ann Arbor, MI.
Partisan I will be dropping by as much as possible If I can when school starts up again. Of course only when you are free to play some games.

Awesome! I imagine I will be free pretty much every weekend, so there shouldn't be a problem as far as scheduling goes. In any case I am fully ready to drop plans to host some SC :P

Hopefully Partisan can attend, I really don't want to be there by myself :P

That guy better show up!

Edit:

Gotta get me one (or two) of these...
productimg1285656170690.jpg

That SCV trailer was pretty awesome, pretty hyped up for it!

Just wanted to make one last call for Saturday. JJ and I will be getting some games in at my place for the majority of the day, so if anyone else is free let me know.

Peace!

GGs today John! Good to see you progressing, and more importantly learning the power of GRABS. Hope you aren't being too hard on yourself for your progress. I know it can be pretty frustrating at times, but just keep at it and you will continue to improve. You did a lot better this time around!

Thanks for coming by, I had a blast!

I'll host again soon, just let me know what works for you.

What's the matter JJ, can't even beat Partiscrub? I own that dude for free. Except for last time...but that's because he plays dirty knowing Cass is a whore. (She uses her butt to get ahead in life.) Anyway, Taki is trash. Use Algol. I beat Algol for free...you've been warned.

Partisan: Please allow Hilde. I won't use doom combo much.

Hey now, I beat his Cassandra three times out of the 100 games we played, one of which was an unblockable war. LAWLS

Just a heads up, gonna try and make something happen for July 2nd.

Let me know what works for you guys.

Haha, Partisan totally searched synonyms for newcomer 'Neophyte' :P
Apprentice can go suck a D, hahaha.... find me a new word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back