LoneWolfTifa's CAS Showcase vid

LoneWolfTifa

[08] Mercenary
Here's a video I made of my best CAS, rather than uploading a whole bunch of pictures and making people scroll down a lot. Feedback is very much appreciated and list who were your favorites and least favorites please!

Well, definitely a nice way to share! I made a video with my SCIV characters, and I'll probably make one for my SCV ones as well.

Now, I think there's room for improvement in the naming department. I mean, I can't even remember any of your character's names. They are both too long and too unique. I think Bella Galaxia would be more appropriate, for example. And I mean, "Tifa Fortis Amaterasu"? That's a fantasy first name, an Italian middle name and a Japanese name used as a last name... and she looks like a German knight. :/

Also, I think you should vary the equipment you use a bit more, and be more creative with the color schemes, because your characters look good, but they look too similar from one another.

Sorry if this is too harsh, I just think you can improve.

Well, definitely a nice way to share! I made a video with my SCIV characters, and I'll probably make one for my SCV ones as well.

Now, I think there's room for improvement in the naming department. I mean, I can't even remember any of your character's names. They are both too long and too unique. I think Bella Galaxia would be more appropriate, for example. And I mean, "Tifa Fortis Amaterasu"? That's a fantasy first name, an Italian middle name and a Japanese name used as a last name... and she looks like a German knight. :/

Also, I think you should vary the equipment you use a bit more, and be more creative with the color schemes, because your characters look good, but they look too similar from one another.

Sorry if this is too harsh, I just think you can improve.

Well, all but AEtaín (last CAS) are from a story I'm writing, so they wear similar clothing/armor. I also forgot to mention that DLC CAS parts aren't used at all. Thanks for your feedback though. :)

I like what you're doing. I agree with Norik that about the fact that the repetition of equipment lends a bit of a stale feel, but you do have a great spring board to grow from (^_^) Names are somtimes an option for me so I have no problem with yours. I do have a question though, is there a particular reason you don't use DLC? I know of a few gamers who have a political aversion to it, so I wouldn't be surprised is that's the case, but it does help vary the characters looks

I like what you're doing. I agree with Norik that about the fact that the repetition of equipment lends a bit of a stale feel, but you do have a great spring board to grow from (^_^) Names are somtimes an option for me so I have no problem with yours. I do have a question though, is there a particular reason you don't use DLC? I know of a few gamers who have a political aversion to it, so I wouldn't be surprised is that's the case, but it does help vary the characters looks

I don't have the money for DLC right now, but I might be starting a series of CAS showcases, so it looks like I'll have to get some further down the road. I suppose the DLC packs are fairly priced compared to DLC like Call of Duty maps and such.

They are. Only 2 or 3 bucks a piece, at most 5 for the SC5 character parts. I understand monitary restraints though. I know a great deal of gamers are unhappy with the DLC economy, so I thought I'd ask. Still, you have a good eye (^_^)

Good CAS! Tifa and Lindsey are my faves. Some of them look a tad bland/too CAS-y but they're all pretty good anyway.​

Back