[Long Island, NY] Is There Anybody In There?

[Long Island, NY]Is There Anybody In There?

I can hear you.

But thats only cause you can get to where everyone else is playing.

i gotta get out to the city but i've been busy. and my inPin converter hasn't come in yet so i can use my stick on PS3. it be nice if there was a more active LI scene.

LI has never really been the spot, the majority of players are always in NYC. SC here is more active than ever, you definitely need to try and make time to play some.

that has plagued me since the SC2 days. i did go out to the city to play some then and made some NJ tourneys. met some people. had fun.

i've seen Kazz (who is first on my list to get more games in with), klizza, neooutlaw, jaxel, bibulus, and others on the forums. what ever happen to eternal fighter, aueun, andrew, lucent(some number)(jesse), Pure soul nightmare, dyce, can't remember anymore but those are the people i don't see on the boards anywhere.

Most of the guys you haven't seen, we haven't seen either. But there's a large crop of new NYC talent coming up, as well as new NJ players.

I have to drive an hour and a half to get any sessions in, so I only play once or twice a month. I'm sure with the LIRR connecting directly to NYC's top notch public transportation system, you could manage the same with a little effort.

Kowtow: there's no comp in middletown? when i hosted some SC2 tourney's on LI we had some middle town players, anyone you know? i don't remember names. i think one won playing as cassandra.

There used to be some guys around here, I think they quit after NJ player whupped up on them though. I wasn't competitive at the time, so they were pretty much assholes to me lol.

Used to be a couple Tekken players here, but Tekken players are their own breed, lol. Not interested in SC anyway, so no loss.

just bumping this to see if we can get a community going on the island. LI now has 3 stream groups so im sure one can accommodate the soul caliber community

Wow. This is a shot in the dark: Anyone in LI still rockin' SC2???

Another shot in the dark: Orionics, are you the same Orion that played SC2 at Sports Plus back in the day?!

Back