Long time casual SC player joining the forums.

Gneisenau

[05] Battler
Hello friends! I'm a long time player of SC since SC II. SC II was my childhood game and I loved it to death. I played III and IV but never got the chance to play V. I was able to play SC VI and I love it! I'm first and foremost a Tira main. I was never really good at any of the SC games in general. Hell I didn't even think I was decent at all. I was quite below average and I used to spend a lot of time in Training Mode in SC IV. I gotten a little better but nothing too good. I actually improved my game in just one week in SC VI and I think I got a fairly good amount of skill now. I enjoy every second of playing SC VI so now I'm looking to get into the competitive side of things and see how that will go.

I look forward to meeting friendly and competitive folks here and have discussions with you all!

Hello friends! I'm a long time player of SC since SC II. SC II was my childhood game and I loved it to death. I played III and IV but never got the chance to play V. I was able to play SC VI and I love it! I'm first and foremost a Tira main. I was never really good at any of the SC games in general. Hell I didn't even think I was decent at all. I was quite below average and I used to spend a lot of time in Training Mode in SC IV. I gotten a little better but nothing too good. I actually improved my game in just one week in SC VI and I think I got a fairly good amount of skill now. I enjoy every second of playing SC VI so now I'm looking to get into the competitive side of things and see how that will go.

I look forward to meeting friendly and competitive folks here and have discussions with you all!

Welcome to the competitive scene! If you play on PC, add me on Steam: SpaghettiViking

Hit me up and we can run some matches! :)

Back