Looking for PSN Soul Calibur II, IV & V Players!

KnocKturnaL

[08] Mercenary
Hi ladies & gents. I just purchased Soul Calibur V last week for 8 bucks in the PS Store & have been practicing up. It's somewhat different than Soul Calibur II HD Online, which is what I primarily play. Anyways, I was looking for other players to battle and practice against. I also have Namco's Tekken Tag 2, but I'm mainly focused on Soul Calibur V & II at the moment. So feel free to message or post your PSN & I'll add you. I have a mic and a strong internet connection in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks and hope to see you online.

Yo man, my psn is fukou_da. Just shoot me a request and I am down pretty much whenever. We can try SC2 as well. It might be a decent connection since we're relatively close.

Ok, cool. Looks like ZERO knew exactly who to summon for this. I'll send you a request Fukou.

I haven't been out to locals since July but if someone new is looking to play some offline casuals i wouldn't mind driving back out for weeklies. @KnocKturnaL as was mentioned above, @jansauer as well as myself are in the Cleveland area. I'm in Brunswick so it's a short drive for me whereas Jan is over in Elyria. There used to be weeklies over by West Side Market, haven't been there in a while so idk if they still have them there or what but if you're looking for some offline practice there's your best bet. As for online I'd be down to play some sets but I haven't touched Calibur in probably 4-5 months.

Message me on here when u wanna get some games in,.

PSN: Granmas_Got_Game

I'd be interested in online for the most part. I used to attend offline 'Fight Nights' on Tuesdays with Keldon Creep, Godspu & JayShadow(among others), but that was a long time ago. I'm from the East side in Mentor, not sure how far I would go to meet for playing during the Winter months.
Anyways, I'll send you a friend request on PSN.

Back