Lost Swords adds Astaroth, Nightmare and Pyrrha!

• Admin
With Christmas around the corner, it has become obvious to anyone that the release for Lost Swords has slipped into 2014. Initially slated for release before the end of 2013, Namco-Bandai has just confirmed that the game will not get an official release till next year. Project Soul has pushed the game back in order to provide a higher quality game to it's fans.

With the bad news however, is some good news. Three new characters have been added to the roster. In addition to the previously announced Mitsurugi, Siegfried and Sophitia; Astaroth, Nightmare and Pyrrha will also be playable upon the game's release. How do you guys feel about the choice of new characters? Did they add your favorite character? Are you disappointed at the addition of yet another sword and shield character?

soul_calibur_lost_swords_28.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_29.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_30.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_31.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_32.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_33.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_34.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_35.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_36.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_37.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_38.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_39.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_40.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_41.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_42.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_43.jpg soul_calibur_lost_swords_44.jpg

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
With the delay, I hope they give the gameplay the tweaks it needs. Maybe then it would be a lot less broken.

As for the announcements, it's good to see that they were confirmed, although we already knew they would be there according to the beta. I'm very interested to know why they kept the original Astaroth. Not that I'm against it, but it's unexpected considering that Graf Dumas is in Lost Swords. I'm personally glad they kept the in the new Nightmare (I like him a lot better than the old one) and I hope they keep the new Cervantes, too.

I'm more interested to know if that was really Taki's fighting style we saw in the beta (a fighting stance different from Natsu's) and whether or not the "Devil Jin" was really Heihachi.

So what Ridicoulous Natural Combos has anyone spotted?
:sc5pyr1: 2B WRB 2A 11AA (though it's probably something like 2BBAAA)
:sc5pyr1: 4AAAAA
:sc5pyr1: BB Cassandra's 66A+B 236B:4 (probably just BBB 236B BE
:sc5nm1: 2B FC3B (O.o)
:sc5nm1:236B 236B 236A 22_88K (probably something like 66B 66B A)
:sc5nm1:44A(?) 236K BE
:sc1ast1:3B 11B 1AA (though this seems like a legit combo)

This is so masher friendly, it almost feels like Soul Edge + DoA.

EDIT:
11qu7x2-jpg.36891

EDIT2: You've been ninja'd ZOo00OOm.

Last edited:
So what Ridicoulous Natural Combos has anyone spotted?

Asta:
3B > 11B > 1AA

Pyrrha:
2B > Oprah's WR B > 2A > 11AA (Wat)

4[A] > AA > 236 AA

BB > 6B+K (I think) > 236B:4 BE Kappa

Nightmare:
B > FC3B

GS B, GS B, GS A into 22K

These combos are retarded.

Yes, she's there. It's the same picture from the Lost Swords thread.

Wow, wow, wow... Wait, and be VERY clear please because my heart may die

Are you saying Cassandra style was in the beta? You SAW Cassandra´s style in the beta? It was real? Are you sure?

Wow, wow, wow... Wait, and be VERY clear please because my heart may die

Are you saying Cassandra style was in the beta? You SAW Cassandra´s style in the beta? It was real? Are you sure?
No, her picture is in the character select that was in the beta's data. Since the list had SC2 Asta and now they specifically have SC2 Asta... it's pretty safe to assume everyone on the list will make it in at some point. Really sorry about the confusion.

Last edited:
No, her picture is in the character select that was in the beta's data. Since the list had SC2 Asta and now they specifically have SC2 Asta... it's pretty safe to assume everyone on the list will make it in at some point. Really sorry about the confusion.

Ok, now I understand better, thank you.

I remember that image being posted long time ago, and now PS uses the same imagen of Astaroth instead the image of SC5, incredible!

So, in conclude, can I hope for Cassandra to be in the game? God, please, yes, PLEASE!

Live streams

1 Viewers
EZAKIMAKv2
EZAKIMAKv2
Accidentally ranked to S
1 Viewers
LuckyNaegi
LuckyNaegi
Soul Still Burns Tournament Run (+ Raid)
1 Viewers
theartfulcannon907
theartfulcannon907
#Demonic/Skullie/Goth Female Wolf GAME ON!#Watch me suck at every game SoulcaliburIV!come watch!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back