Lost Swords Costume Pack from Yamatogawa

• Admin
We don't get a lot of SOULCALIBUR news these days. Project Soul is currently putting all of it's efforts into its recent free-to-play single-player title.

So for now, in the meantime; while we wait ever-patiently for signs of SOULCALIBUR VI, we'll have to settle for costume pack trailers for Lost Swords. This month's trailer has the upcoming "Magic Knight" pack, designed by manga artist Yamatogawa... yeah... looks nice.
sc_ls_manga_01.jpg sc_ls_manga_02.jpg sc_ls_manga_03.jpg sc_ls_manga_04.jpg sc_ls_manga_05.jpg
sc_ls_manga_08.jpg sc_ls_manga_09.jpg

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
What is funny is the concept art doesn't even look like a known soul calibur character. Looks like project soul just "stole" the thing from some dude's portfolio.

Slippery slope if PS is willing to whore out its characters like that

Ps: In defense of Ivy: I don't see a man's face on her but maybe i'm distracted by something.

What is funny is the concept art doesn't even look like a known soul calibur character. Looks like project soul just "stole" the thing from some dude's portfolio.

Slippery slope if PS is willing to whore out its characters like that

Ps: In defense of Ivy: I don't see a man's face on her but maybe i'm distracted by something.
It's supposed to be Taki.
1.jpg

You would think this is something fans would make with mods. It feels odd to see the developers themselves sexualize the characters this heavily. It feels like it's trying to be DoA (keyword: 'Trying')'

What's wrong with developers sexualizing their characters?
I said THIS heavily compared to how it was before. Now whenever you see something new about the game, it's all you see. If a newcomer came around, they probably wouldn't think it's a fighting game. That's what I'm saying.

I said THIS heavily compared to how it was before. Now whenever you see something new about the game, it's all you see. If a newcomer came around, they probably wouldn't think it's a fighting game. That's what I'm saying.
That's because of the cultural difference. If the said newcomer is a westerner, of course they wouldn't see games the way Asians do. You probably have higher tolerance of gruesome execution killing on your screen than tits flying everywhere
The West's Tolerance for Violence, and Japan's Tolerance for Girls | Niche Gamer

Last edited:
The quality of the costume is decent. Lets at least not forget that. The Horns are part of the headpiece rather than keratinous growths on her head.

SCLS.Ivy.3p.png
Holding that C-string in place must take immense concentration

I'm gonna send PS a drawing of Ivy with just a flower on her melons and her v-thing, I'm sure I'll be the next "costume" featured in LS.

This obsession with RyonaCalibur makes me lose faith in the series, because I fear SCVI would be nothing but fan services of that kind, removing the identity of the characters as we know them.

Where did you get the model from? Did someone make xnlara models of all the paid costumes?
This is the only paid-DLC costume available off deviantart that I'm aware of.

I suggest you take a look through the comments. So many of them are positive reactions to this costume (ranging from perverted glee to genuine appreciation) while over here we mainly react with prudish shock/disgust. Its really funny the stark contrast in reactions.

http://xkamsonx.deviantart.com/art/Isabella-Valentine-Magic-Knight-Soul-Calibur-LS-517757396

Live streams

2 Viewers
EZAKIMAKv2
EZAKIMAKv2
Accidentally ranked to S
1 Viewers
LuckyNaegi
LuckyNaegi
Soul Still Burns Tournament Run (+ Raid)
1 Viewers
theartfulcannon907
theartfulcannon907
#Demonic/Skullie/Goth Female Wolf GAME ON!#Watch me suck at every game SoulcaliburIV!come watch!

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back