Lost Swords

Ivy, Kilik, Mitsurugi, Taki, Maxi, Sophitia, Siegfried, Nightmare, Astaroth, Cervantes, Raphael, Cassandra, Hilde, Amy, Pyrrha and Patroklos.

Just felt like mentioning this list of characters. Means nothing. Uh huh. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Just gonna walk away whistling as if nothing happened. Yup yup.

Ivy, Kilik, Mitsurugi, Taki, Maxi, Sophitia, Siegfried, Nightmare, Astaroth, Cervantes, Raphael, Cassandra, Hilde, Amy, Pyrrha and Patroklos.

Just felt like mentioning this list of characters. Means nothing. Uh huh. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Just gonna walk away whistling as if nothing happened. Yup yup.
Lol did you encounter them or did you find it on the data? And I'm glad Amy is there at least.

Don´t play with my feelings like that xD

A SC with Cassandra, Pyrrha and Sophitia is my ideal game, it would be so epic

Lol did you encounter them or did you find it on the data? And I'm glad Amy is there at least.
Well, I'm sure other people would have reported on it if they encountered them in the game. So maybe there might have been a tiny bit of data involved.

Don´t play with my feelings like that xD

A SC with Cassandra, Pyrrha and Sophitia is my ideal game, it would be so epic
Would be quite epic indeed. Yup yup.

11qu7x2.jpg

(((~~singing in the rain... singing in the rain...__ like Cary Grant) - literally, it's raining season up here in Oregon.

28le8ba.jpg

The beta is out and the game is coming~~
Hey-la-day-la Taki's back...
The roster's got 16 slots to fill...
Hey-la-day-la Taki's back

Hey, Cassandra's still kickin'
And Kilik is flailing...

Hey-la-day-la Taki's back!

HEY-la-day-la TAKI's BACK! ,____ <---- jumping around, hehehehehe
really guys - TAKI is back!

Last edited:
I wouldn't read too much into it. I think its more of the styles that will be playable there. This is only the beta which doesn't tell you much. Not entirely sure what the final release will have. They'll make an announcement w/official trailer soon I'm sure. And depending on how successful it is or how it's recieved, they could probably add to it (or not). However, --- mouth zipped up =/

The Demon huntress is back eh?:sc1tak1:
I did face her once,but she barely used any moves .. couldn't tell if its Taki or Natsu.
Glad to know the real ninja's back <3
Humph, It won't mean anything to me until I actually see her, not just a simulated moveset for the tease. An actual costume is required for my attention. I need to see proof from PS.

Last edited:
For how much they recycled from SCV, it's a damn shame they didn't give us some DLC. Hell, I'm sure a massive majority of the SCV community would, in a heartbeat, spent 10 bucks for characters like Taki and Cassandra alone

10 bucks and more, I would give them my house or even my kidney for Cassandra

I can see where they're coming from though. By releasing a free soul cal game available to download, it'll allow many more people to try it out and - if they like it - possibly be interested enough to buy normal soul cal to play with others.

Don't know if this had been said already but this just seems to me: Tekken Revolution all over again. A F2P fighting game that had ripped the gameplay from the previously released one and just slapped a new paint job.

I hope they make some improvements on the formers gameplay like no JG and make GI not waste meter.

Back