Lost Swords

It doesn't do that in SCIV. I just hope to get lucky that characters say other character's names in Story mode.
If someone could tell me the correct way to pronounce Talim, Seong Mi-na, and Scheherazade, that'd be great.
Scheherezade is a little tough to pronounce cuz its an Arabic name,but anyways:

Last edited:
I love you so much right now. Thanks. I really needed to hear their names said out loud by the announcers. I've heard three different pronunciations of Talim before (TAL-im, tal-EEM, Tay-lim). Tagalog is a heck of a language.
comming from a Filipino family I told my sister when I was playing the game Talim is Filipina she pronounced it as Tal-leem.

comming from a Filipino family I told my sister when I was playing the game Talim is Filipina she pronounced it as Tal-leem.
So is this going to be one of those things where we're correct and incorrect at the same time?

And I know Arabic is a difficult language to pronounce, but my second language is Hebrew, so I thought I wouldn't have trouble, but no.

Last edited:
So no idea when is coming out, right? Do you think it will be soon?

I would like to have an idea so I could know how to save the money in case I have to buy a PS3

Personally, I would like it for April or later.

So no idea when is coming out, right? Do you think it will be soon?

I would like to have an idea so I could know how to save the money in case I have to buy a PS3

Personally, I would like it for April or later.
My best guess is February or March.

Seeing as they were aiming for December, I can't see it coming out after February. I was very disappointed by Namco's delay, more so for Ace Combat: Infinity.

Last edited:
Aliens Colonial Marines and Ride to Hell Retribution would like a word with you.

Well, how do I respond to this?

A: A BAD GAME IS BAD FOREVER!!!

B: That'll have to wait until I'm done talking to Duke Nukem Forever...

C: Alright, you have a point. Delayed games aren't always good.

Major difference between Lost Swords and A:CM and DNF.

Lost Swords is made in house with Namco money.

A:CM and DNF were made with other people's money that was mishandled. (Sega made Borderlands as it turns out) And the delays on those two were epicly long.

Well, Astaroth, Nightmare, and Pyrrha are back huh. Cool cool. Though like someone else mentioned, I don't get why they're using Astaroth's SC2 artwork but whatevs lol Honestly though, I would have liked them to bring back SC2 Astaroth's design if not just for something old that they didn't bring back. I like his executioner look from SC1 but I liked the SC2 version even more x3

I'm curious what the dialogue will be between Sophitia and Pyyrha, super interested in that. And even though I'm not the biggest fan of Pyrrha's moves, since Sophitia is in and still retains her aggressiveness, I don't mind Pyrrha back. The only reason I say this on Pyrrha's style is because for CAS, it was annoying seeing her animations on the CAS characters for a more simpler Sword+Shield style. So yeah. I still hope that Cassandra makes it in but if she isn't, well... Okay. :)

If they really are bringing Taki back, I still wouldn't mind if they brought back Natsu even though I'm personally not big on her aesthetic. They could probably try out a new weapon for her. I could see her rocking the katana+shuriken style (from SC3) or plain vanilla kunai style (SC3). Or for something entirely different, workout the Kusarigama/chain sickle for her.

And I still have some hope for Zasalamel, Talim, and Yun-Seong. Moreso since they are using SCIV models (Sophitia and Astaroth). So I guess time will tell. I'm not upset by the delay but I do hope they use this extra time to make the game the best they can. :D

Natsu would be a fun character to have back. Especially with her master. It would be amusing to see the interaction between our classic deadpan ninja and her Southern-Californian disciple.

Now that I thinl about it, the fact that they put in both Pyrrha and Sophitia makes that a possibility. It also allows for a convoluted time travel plot.

Umm, hello? Duke Nukem Forever??
Knew I forgot one.
Well, how do I respond to this?

A: A BAD GAME IS BAD FOREVER!!!

B: That'll have to wait until I'm done talking to Duke Nukem Forever...

C: Alright, you have a point. Delayed games aren't always good.
And I dont think a delay will be bad for Lost Swords, it's a F2P game and could realistically be some SCV DLC. I just wanted to point out that not all games delayed games can be good.

Back