Lost Swords

Even better
I would have rathered it be someone who was a big Soul Calibur fan
giphy.gif

And that's another one off the list.
downloadfile-3.jpeg

January 24 was the last reveal, so maybe they're doing it every 2 months now?

Last edited:
They took her helmet off :O

If they're revealing characters every two months then bye.

Maybe it just means the release date is closer than we think.

They took her helmet off :O

If they're revealing characters every two months then bye.

Maybe it just means the release date is closer than we think.
Hey you're right, she's not wearing her helmet! She looks a lot better without it. Makes me want to main Hilde.

Some good news, there's no more female SCV characters to reveal. The next female revealed is definitely going to be Taki, Amy, or Cassandra.
Nice. If I had to guess the next female character would be Taki, because Taki, Cassandra and then Amy because of my luck. :P

Just dropping by this thread. Any lizards in sight yet?
I recall the style being used by an enemy in the beta, if that's any help.

Edit: Actually, I just thought... the inclusion of Aeon himself would mean they'd have to make exclusive lower-body clothing for him, which wouldn't make sense for either the way this game works nor the cheap-ass budget of this game.
So I'd actually doubt it, despite seeing the style.

Last edited:
I recall the style being used by an enemy in the beta, if that's any help.

Edit: Actually, I just thought... the inclusion of Aeon himself would mean they'd have to make exclusive lower-body clothing for him, which wouldn't make sense for either the way this game works nor the cheap-ass budget of this game.
So I'd actually doubt it, despite seeing the style.
Do you see Aeon(Two axes) or Lizardman(Axe and shield)?
Edit: Forget it. I just saw it for myself.

Last edited:
I love Hilde but damn I can't believe Namco's still wasting their resources on this. There's no way they're going to make any money from it, if anything this game and SC2 HD's failure may finish off SC

Back