Lost Swords

Looking back at the final trailer:
Why do you guys think they showed Mitsurugi in the end? After stating "The warriors may fade, but their souls will ignite again."?
Is it for no apparent reason? hmm...
I'll say it, Mitsurugi as the main character for Soulcalibur 6 :P
He seems like a perfect fit, imo.
Poor, poor Mitsurugi. Ever since Soul Blade came out, he had the makings of a stereotypical main fighting game character. A wandering ronin who sought strong opponents to hone his skills and seek ultimate strength... He was Ryu with a sword. But as the story developed, the guy was left in the dust. He never got his chance to actually find Soul Edge canonically, and he was always somewhere else when all the important stuff was happening. And when he finally gets his chance to fight Algol in SCIV, the jerk just vanishes in the middle of their duel. Will Mitsu ever get his chance? It almost seems like a joke now Kappa
I hope Mitsurugi dies in a fire. Or isn't in SC6. I'm happy with either option.

tumblr_nymcd7UYZt1tiz823o1_1280.png

https://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur/posts/990201017689897
Soul Calibur Lost Swords has closed its service at 30th November. Project Soul thank all the players who enjoyed this game. Please look forward for the next announcement!
Project Soul thank all the players who enjoyed this game. Please look forward for the next announcement!
Please look forward for the next announcement!
Please look forward for the next announcement!
716512.gif

Time to delete this off my PS3, and free up 4 GB of space.

Now that Lost Swords is closed, people no longer have anything to show for the money that they have spent on it...

Had the extra characters, costumes, and weapons been DLC for Soul Calibur V, then people would still have something to show for the money they spent.

Back