[Louisiana] alligators, hurricanes, and POPEYES CHICKEN!!!1!

I know I've met a few of you guys now, but I'm still relatively new to the SC scene.

Add me on PSN if you want to get some games in. I main NM, but I also play a lot of Hilde, Asta, Sieg, and Pyrrha O. I don't know if that makes you want to play me more or less, but it's whatever lol.

Glad to see we even have a scene for SC5 in LA, honestly. Within the group I kind of head up in Shreveport, we've got between 5-10 guys playing regularly and going to tournaments for it. In fact, we've accidentally made Tuesday nights "Salty Souls Tuesdays" here. If you guys ever want to come into town for it, we usually have some food and drinks and just kick it at one of our guy's apartments just off of base. 7PM-12AM is the normal time for the meetup. Just send me a PM if you need more info.

Aye sup Cam. I'll add you soon and we can get some casuals. i'm on XBL more cuz my pc monitor is hooked up to it. gonna get another monitor for the ps3 soon. response time on my 46in Sammie isnt soo good.

Yo everyone. Just moved to Bossier City. My main game right now is Soulcaliubr 5 though that'll change to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown next month. I'll also be getting into Tekken Tag 2 and Dead Or Alive 5 when those come out in September. Besides all that, I also play SSF4, DOA4, Tekken 6, MK9, and random old school stuff like Ehrgeiz/SFAlphas/CvS2/Last Bronx. Eh, I'll play just about damn near any fighting game. Oh and if you got Steam (ID: ClaTheNinja), I love playing me some Left 4 Dead 2 Versus Mode. (though I'm still good at the Xbox version too [XBL: Cla The Ninja])

Also my friend/roommate is ok at fighters too so maybe we'll see you all at a tournament sometime. Till then, feel free to add me on PSN (ClaTheNinja) and maybe we can play something sometime. Anyone else in the Bossier/Shreveport area?

EDIT:
Within the group I kind of head up in Shreveport, we've got between 5-10 guys playing regularly and going to tournaments for it. In fact, we've accidentally made Tuesday nights "Salty Souls Tuesdays" here.
This is in Shreveport? Hell yeah sign me up for these Tuesday gatherings. And where/when are the tournaments in this area?

I didn't know about that group and my roommate is a member of it! Such a punk holding out on me haha! Anyway, cool stuff. Hopefully my request to join will be accepted soon and I'll see some of you all later!

I didn't know about that group and my roommate is a member of it! Such a punk holding out on me haha! Anyway, cool stuff. Hopefully my request to join will be accepted soon and I'll see some of you all later!

Join tomorrow night at the event! Make your roommate go. Also, there is no more "Salty Souls", only the Wednesday Night Fights. BRINGZ IT!

Sorry guys, I finally got a job here and it's a night job, Monday - Friday. So I don't know when I'll finally make it to a WNF. Next Wednesday I'm available at night, I'll be there.

Sorry guys, I finally got a job here and it's a night job, Monday - Friday. So I don't know when I'll finally make it to a WNF. Next Wednesday I'm available at night, I'll be there.

Mannnn... I'm so sorry I didn't see this post until now (I haven't been on 8WR for quite some time). Glad that you got a job -- not so glad you can't come out, haha. Did you ever make it out? Did we meet?

Oh, and Sundays are always possible, though you won't find much good SC competition there. Wednesdays are the nights to go if you want 3D fighter challengers (VF5, SC5, T6, etc.)

Meeting for casuals in Lafayette again at EGL. June 30 sat. 3:00pm http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/ElectronicGamingLounge

only person that showed up last time was Motherpuncher. I guess Lake Charles was too busy sucking there mom's cocks.

That's because Motherpuncher only knows how to do one thing to his mother: PUNCH HER.

Seriously though, if you're reading this, you need to come out to shit. We can't get better as a state if we don't meet in person and start rivalries.

If any of you guys are interested, I'm going to do one last training session on PSN before EVO tomorrow (July 3rd). Just add me: Hullabaloobaboo, or PM me your PSN name here.

I'm planning on getting things started around 6PM and running until whenever.

A.R.K. V is about a month away and we'd love to see all you guys there! We're expecting about 200 people from ~10 different states (including confirmed attendance from Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas, Louisiana, California, and Oklahoma) and are throwing in at least $1400 in bonus pots to support some of our games. It will be on August 25th/26th in Jacksonville, AR with games such as Soul Calibur V, Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Persona 4 Arena, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend, King of Fighters XIII, Street Fighter X Tekken, Mortal Kombat 9, and SkullGirls. For more information, visit the official thread here (http://8wayrun.com/threads/aug-25-2...-the-best-of-the-south-jacksonville-ar.14132/) or holler at me. For anyone who wants to come, I heavily encourage you to preregister online at www.arktourney.com/registration before August 18th to save money on venue fee.

registered Saturday. My bro will be doing the same soon.
Ah. I will email you guys a verification when I get the free time. Closer to tournament date I'll post up pool listings. Once you preregister, you just have to show up to your pool at the correct time. No need to check in or anything beforehand. Makes it easier on the people who are traveling in from out of town. Hope you guys have a blast. I hear the Soul Cal competition will be fierce :)

I heard some of you guys are going to make it to the Tekken Arena tournament next month! Can't wait to meet yall and get some matches in :)

Back