Hover B, (3)
Hover B (Hit From Behind) BT A+B, A6~(Late) WR B
Hover A (Single Hit) (1)

Tech Traps

CH 22K, WR B,K,B
Hover A, Big Bomb
Hover A, Poison Darts, 1A
Wind Roll B,B,B

I'm finding Taki to be very interesting so far. I'm so undecided on who I should play besides Cervantes in this game:(

i hope more people give taki a try. there's a crapload of guesswork and hit-checking involved, but she has the mixup and punishment tools to be a competitive tourney character.

sweet. wait, what did you update? just the tech traps?

and under tech traps you have hover A stuff... i assume it's the single-hit version, yeah?

I actually updated some combo stuff too. But everything is so known about Taki no one would notice. lol.
The Hover A stuff is actually the real one. The partial hit one im guessing the opponent wouldnt fall for since it gives all that stun time. But still not a bad idea.

FC 1A+B ground stun, 4A+BB tech traps forward/backward.
FC 1A+B ground stun, 4B tech traps forward/backward/one side I forget which.

Funny oki stuff if they decide to just lay there grounded.

33B, 33B tech traps forward/back.

AB4A+BA was a NCC I thought, not a NC?

-ASZ

Are you sure about the combo , D.I.N.O ? I tested it against Taki and it didn't connect unless there was a wall behind her (opponent taki )

On all other occasions , the only move I can connect after a CLOSE RANGE PO A+B is a 2K.

Anyway , here's another Bomb combo ... I believe (hope) nobody mentioned it yet and it seems guaranteed ,but the opponent can Just Ukemi after the second hit :(

A+B , (Tap forward some times to force stand position) 2A+B , 41236B . Does about 75 damage ,provided the opponent doesn't just ukemi after 2A+B . More damage if the opponents stands up (or techs) after the 2A+B.

Btw , wazzup guys. Long time lurker , first time poster .

Either way, I wouldnt do or recommend anything small like 2B after EX, for the simple fact that you can get alot more out of mix-ups.

Someone test that bomb combo. And can someone also give the damage for A+B~A, Hover B, 1A (as a tech trap, not a ground hit)

Thanx.

A+B , (Tap forward some times to force stand position) 2A+B , 41236B . Does about 75 damage ,provided the opponent doesn't just ukemi after 2A+B . More damage if the opponents stands up (or techs) after the 2A+B.
Provided that the opponent does not Just Ukemi out of this (or If the opponent is unable to perform a Just Ukemi), and If there is no other better option (in terms of damage), then perhaps this is the best "combo" out of A+B (or am I mistaken?).
Also it's really funny each time i see this "combo". Mostly the part where 2A+B causes a re-launch after the bomb. Has anyone else checked if this move (2A+B), can be applied in the same way for other uses?

Btw , wazzup guys. Long time lurker , first time poster .
Wow! I'm impressed! The (probably) most respected Taki player of the Greek SC Community decided to be on the active side for a change!
Keep it up man, I'm glad you found your way into these forums.
I just hope you remain more active this time...biatch ;ppp

Keep it up man, I'm glad you found your way into these forums.
I just hope you remain more active this time...biatch ;ppp
Heh ,we'll see . I believe in the 'read more - post less' policy.
And it's not like I found the way here by myself... You helped.
Dreamkiller said:
can someone also give the damage for A+B~A, Hover B, 1A (as a tech trap, not a ground hit)
You mean when Hover B hits as a tech trap? Or when 1A hits?

I dont know if it hits as a tech-trap (although, if it does, it'll be hot.)
I meant 1A hitting as a tech trap cause it'll do more damage that way and everyone always techs out of poison darts.

Dreamkiller said:
I dont know if it hits as a tech-trap (although, if it does, it'll be hot.)
Yes it does.
As M0-T3MP35T stated in another thread , 'If you're a little slow and they tech the Hover B hits them standing and you get...a reset lol.'
I meant 1A hitting as a tech trap cause it'll do more damage that way and everyone always techs out of poison darts.
Well , since everyone always techs out of them , why not use them in the combo you posted? It seems guaranteed to me , and it should do more damage.

Anyway , A+B is 15 damage , HO B (ground hit ) + Poison Darts is 27 damage and 1A as a tech trap is 27 . So it's 69 damage total.

i know it's not everyone's favourite move, but A+KA's got nice followups:

tech any: K2 ; 2B ; iFC 1A+B (OTG stun); 1A

tech left or right: Bomb (!)

if they don't tech, all of the above also combo, which is nice

Back