Hoshino's CAS Compendium

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
Hi everyone, so here are my creations so far. Its mostly simple stuff but im enjoying the process.

Artgerm (Stanley Lau)
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.43.03.27.png

Nib (Arttra mascot for Artgerm's discord server)
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.30.04.69.png

Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel (Formula One drivers)
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.38.43.34.png

Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.39.43.76.png

Nana Shimura (BNHA)
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.36.55.82.png

Blade and Soul Characters

Master Hong, The Earthbreaker
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.44.58.73.png

Yunsang, The King of Thieves
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.45.26.96.png

Soha, The Gunslinger
Soul Calibur VI Screenshot 2020.03.10 - 09.47.55.34.png

Last edited:
Lol nice Zone-Tan. If she can't be in Skullgirls at least we can have her in SC, right? Your Formula One racers are also impressively realistic. Nice job!

The Vesperia cast ALL have such perfect designs. However Rita's is easily my favorite. Then perhaps Judi. 🤔 But then I think about Estelle's flowery dress... and then there's Yuri who's look is so simple but somehow perfect. *sigh* I'm such a fan, please make them all! Haha!

The Vesperia cast ALL have such perfect designs. However Rita's is easily my favorite. Then perhaps Judi. 🤔 But then I think about Estelle's flowery dress... and then there's Yuri who's look is so simple but somehow perfect. *sigh* I'm such a fan, please make them all! Haha!
Yesterday I was trying to make Raven, Estelle and Judith. The latter two just failed outright cuz there weren't anything close to match their unique outfit shapes/hair.

Raven was...well, not satisfactory =/

Are there any other nice girls in the Tales series that you would like to see though?

Last edited:
Yesterday I was trying to make Raven, Estelle and Judith. The latter two just failed outright cuz there weren't anything close to match their unique outfit shapes/hair.

Raven was...well, not satisfactory =/

Are there any other nice girls in the Tales series that you would like to see though?
Hmm... 🤔 I've always thought Sheena from Symphonia has a great design. Maybe Collette too. 😉

Sheena looks great!! 😉

I only have one little.. critique... ahem. Sheena's known for being quite busty. 😅 I would load those babies up quite a bit and then you have the perfect Sheena! Great job! 😊

I have added some new creations while updating screenshots for old ones as I have got a better PC. Thank you all for the support!

Back