Mad Max: Feelings Road

Do we need feminism in movies?

• Total voters

Alex.J

[14] Master
The new Mad Max movie isn't driven by manliness and mayhem but women and feelings. What part of an action film needs "The Notebook" in it? Seriously, we might as well give Mad Max a dress in this film. I hear he does none of the fighting and gets bossed around. He isn't even on the majority of posters. He went from winning the Thunderdome to being an useless sidekick. I like how they felt obligated to use an existing movie to make this message. It's like making a Dragonball movie where a feminist makes Bulma the main character.

737b1eb2-2b2c-4c5d-8cf9-48d22e777c29.jpg

http://time.com/3850323/mad-max-fury-road-eve-ensler-feminist/

You guys know how much I love Charlize Theron, but there's no goddamn way she should be telling Mad Max what to do. Tina Turner tried that in Beyond Thunderdome and he had none of that bullshit.

ex_mel_gibson_blowme.jpg

Feminists looking to be equal are already equal. They just need to understand God made certain roles for certain genders. Women being pastors is sacrilege. Women being a pastor's wife is acceptable. Adam was made to lead Eve, Eve was meant to follow and get his back. That's the traditional way, and the Lord never changes his mind.

Society however is crazy with their "humanistic thinking" which is why feminism will always rise. Rather than to talk on what guys can do better, just utilize the gospel and women will be in their place. That or they'll find every excuse to prove the creator who defies the creations logic wrong.....only to fail miserably. Even more so if they have no relationship with the Lord.

This Mad Max flick is proof of what happens however, when men let silly feminist women(and sissy men) lead. We as men and women(who know their roles), will moan and groan because of that.

Last edited:
Feminists looking to be equal are already equal. They just need to understand God made certain roles for certain genders. Women being pastors is sacrilege. Women being a pastor's wife is acceptable. Adam was made to lead Eve, Eve was meant to follow and get his back. That's the traditional way, and the Lord never changes his mind.

Society however is crazy with their "humanistic thinking" which is why feminism will always rise. Rather than to talk on what guys can do better, just utilize the gospel and women will be in their place. That or they'll find every excuse to prove the creator who defies the creations logic wrong.....only to fail miserably. Even more so if they have no relationship with the Lord.

This Mad Max flick is proof of what happens however, when men let silly feminist women(and sissy men) lead. We as men and women(who know their roles), will moan and groan because of that.

So god decided men and women weren't equal. Since I think most would say, being a pastor is better than being a pastor's wife. So how is this equal? Also, Eve ruining paradise doesn't sound equal lol. But I guess it created mankind so that's a good thing?

So god decided men and women weren't equal. Since I think most would say, being a pastor is better than being a pastor's wife. So how is this equal? Also, Eve ruining paradise doesn't sound equal lol. But I guess it created mankind so that's a good thing?
Are you god? Do you know what is equal? I sure don't. All I know is things happened and this is where we are in life. Heck, even if God decided to make women to lead men, we'd still be arguing over what is fair. There's no escape no matter where you slice it.

Are you god? Do you know what is equal? I sure don't. All I know is things happened and this is where we are in life. Heck, even if God decided to make women to lead men, we'd still be arguing over what is fair. There's no escape no matter where you slice it.

Sorry man, don't need God to do a web search. Let me know if you still think a pastor and a pastors wife is equal.

http://gyazo.com/d0e0a242f45e96a54746dcb83098ba81

Sorry man, don't need God to do a web search. Let me know if you still think a pastor and a pastors wife is equal.

http://gyazo.com/d0e0a242f45e96a54746dcb83098ba81

It's very ironic when a man starts a thread with a message "down with the feminism" only to be shaken by simple gospel(and I used no scriptures), and I get a "God is sexist" response.

Does god show partiality to poor and reward the rich? Of course not. Will he favor me over you? No. If I come off "favored", it's because I wanted God to give me it, and was willing to humble myself for it. Can God reward no good sinners? Yes he can. The only difference is the humbled one who relies on God will have blessings that will outshine the one who doesn't want God. Namely eternal life and not going to hell.

Remember Jesus didn't halfway die for your sins. It's I die for you end of story. That's why some dudes who hit and quit it aren't dead just yet for instance. Doesn't mean that sin is excusable, because I can even throw in my own secular sayings and pluck scriptures(which I'll hold back) to back up my point.

Things like

"Life always has consequences and it's on you to make the most of it and stick with it"

"When you solve a problem in life, another one will always appear because that's just life"

"What you reap will be what you sow"

Last edited:
It's very ironic when a man starts a thread with a message "down with the feminism" only to be shaken by simple gospel(and I used no scriptures), and I get a "God is sexist" response.

Does god show partiality to poor and reward the rich? Of course not. Will he favor me over you? No. If I come off "favored", it's because I wanted God to give me it, and was willing to humble myself for it. Can God reward no good sinners? Yes he can. The only difference is the humbled one who relies on God will have blessings that will outshine the one who doesn't want God. Namely eternal life and not going to hell.

Remember Jesus didn't halfway die for your sins. It's I die for you end of story. That's why some dudes who hit and quit it aren't dead just yet for instance. Doesn't mean that sin is excusable, because I can even throw in my own secular sayings and pluck scriptures(which I'll hold back) to back up my point.

Things like

"Life always has consequences and it's on you to make the most of it and stick with it"

"When you solve a problem in life, another one will always appear because that's just life"

"What you reap will be what you sow"

Feminism isn't equality, so no irony there.

As for the rest of your paragraph. You basically just dodged the real subject and rambled on about irreverent things. We aren't talking about sins. We are talking about saying women can't be pastors = sexist. What do you have to say about this? I know God is distracting, stay on topic homie. Don't let god think for you, he gave you a brain and free will for a reason. Do you think its fair to not allow women such an important position? Is this equal?

Do you think its fair to not allow women such an important position? Is this equal?

No. Women are emotional and weaker than men. The scholars answered that for you, but God orchestrated the talent for them to be smart because of their diligence. Women can't pastor if they suddenly have to rush to the ER room because of pregnancy. Women can't be sports leaders because us men will have hormones raging. Men are more practical with money than ladies.

I can't trust myself to see a woman as a leader of movies, because even if I like certain romance junk, I detest things like Twilight. It's appalling. I can't stand the idea of being raised by a woman because that feels degrading. Having a mom say "come home" when I'm watching DBZ with dudes of mine. I rather I get discipined by a man than by a woman. I am a prideful dude just as you.

I could go on and on dude, but you yourself should already know by now why women as leaders isn't always a great idea. Heck, I recognize you as a dude because you even got me to be on topic. Being around women sometimes affects your mannerisms.

No. Women are emotional and weaker than men. The scholars answered that for you, but God orchestrated the talent for them to be smart because of their diligence. Women can't pastor if they suddenly have to rush to the ER room because of pregnancy. Women can't be sports leaders because us men will have hormones raging. Men are more practical with money than ladies.

Which scholars answered women being weaker emotional? Are you emotionally stronger than most women? I think we can both agree, Slayer64 is emotionally weaker than all women and he's a dude. Am I wrong about that? He's emotional as they come. As for more practical with money. Is the male gambling fiend who loses all his money more practical than the housewife who penny pinches and saves all her money? Of course he's not.
Don't priest take a vow to not have sex? Meaning they wouldn't get pregnant? As for a pastor, they never take breaks? The time she takes off for pregnancy isn't that long lol.

Funny, the best monarch of English history is widely considered to be Queen Elizabeth The 1st. Maybe followed by Queen Victoria.

...the housewife who penny pinches and saves all her money? Of course he's not.
Don't priest take a vow to not have sex? Meaning they wouldn't get pregnant? As for a pastor, they never take breaks? The time she takes off for pregnancy isn't that long lol.
Let's shift it back to feminism before we lose it.

A woman can lead in simple things like managing a million dollar company, being a queen, being an ingenious inventor, even managing a sports bar like a dude, but when it comes being the pastor to preach the gospel? A lady can preach, but she can't have the title "pastor". That's not biblical to the word of the Lord. Genesis 3:16 and 1 Timothy 2:12-13 is the answer to all of that.

If you see female pastors, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of them at some feminist gathering. I wouldn't be surprised if single mothers are there too. Some of those single mothers were victims to "hit it and quit it" dudes bailing out on them. Heck we might see female celebrities who may have kindred feelings lending some support to the cause. They all have one thing in common: getting even with certain kinds of men. Still think females should be pastors?

Last edited:
Let's shift it back to feminism before we lose it.

A woman can lead in simple things like managing a million dollar company, being a queen, being an ingenious inventor, even managing a sports bar like a dude, but when it comes being the pastor to preach the gospel? A lady can preach, but she can't have the title "pastor". That's not biblical to the word of the Lord. Genesis 3:16 and 1 Timothy 2:12-13 is the answer to all of that.

If you see female pastors, I wouldn't be surprised to see some of them at some feminist gathering. I wouldn't be surprised if single mothers are there too. Some of those single mothers were victims to "hit it and quit it" dudes bailing out on them. Heck we might see female celebrities who may have kindred feelings lending some support to the cause. They all have one thing in common: getting even with certain kinds of men. Still think females should be pastors?

Yes I do. A female can't read and understand the bible? That's what it takes to be a pastor right?

Yes I do. A female can't read and understand the bible? That's what it takes to be a pastor right?
A woman can never be a pastor. It ain't no cultural thing or sexism thing. That's just how God designed it.

To be a pastor, you have to be married to a wife, you have to be one who lives by the word of god, recognized as a disciple able to preach the gospel by a pastor, and finally only males can be that.

Alex. Any scholarly mind can read a bible, but he/she must be first born again(as it says in John 3:3). Lest you will be spiritually blind to not know how things should be. Right now, you're spiritually blind and haven't yielded to God yet. Thus, you're only going on your own knowledge that is child's play in God's eyes. You can puff up your chest and win the argument over me, but you won't win against God.

A woman can never be a pastor. It ain't no cultural thing or sexism thing. That's just how God designed it.

To be a pastor, you have to be married to a wife, you have to be one who lives by the word of god, recognized as a disciple able to preach the gospel by a pastor, and finally only males can be that.

Alex. Any scholarly mind can read a bible, but he/she must be first born again(as it says in John 3:3). Lest you will be spiritually blind to not know how things should be. Right now, you're spiritually blind and haven't yielded to God yet. Thus, you're only going on your own knowledge that is child's play in God's eyes. You can puff up your chest and win the argument over me, but you won't win against God.

Did god write the bible or men? Hmmmmm, seems a little sexist. Why would God decide men hold more power? And if he did, you are saying women having power now is the work of the devil. Are women in power the work of the devil?

Did god write the bible or men? Hmmmmm, seems a little sexist. Why would God decide men hold more power? And if he did, you are saying women having power now is the work of the devil. Are women in power the work of the devil?

Are you wiser than God or something? Goodness, I can imagine God laughing hard at ya. I mean, I'll put it to you this way.

1) Men inspired by God wrote the bible, but why does this book cut anyone to the core of who they are to this day?

2) Who would you give more power to if you were God?

3) Do you even know how the devil works?

6 minutes ago - Alex.J:
coolc, what do you think about women not being pastors?

1 minute ago - coolcmcgee:
of the people Paul names an apostle a woman is one of them

A moment ago - Alex.J:
is an apostle a pastor>

A moment ago - Alex.J:
or more powerful?

a apostle was a direct follower of Jesus

A moment ago - coolcmcgee:
basically the founders of the christian church

This comes directly from a pastors son. Do you know how religion works Pocky?

my dad told me that up untill like the 900's or some shit women could be pastors and then the church decided against it

God is probably laughing at you harder Pocky. And thank me for the history lesson.

Back