Madison SCV Tourney #16 Results 6/9/12

jimmypikachuchoi

[10] Knight
OMG, it was so much fun yesterday. Lots of good quality matches. I don't even care if I lost. It was a battle between 2 Madison Titans, Mateo Galvan and Fuzion... Both battle bravely, only one soul will survive....

Results:
1. Fuzion (Patroklos)
2. MateoGalvan (Mitsu)
3. jimmypikachuchoi (Lex)
4. Merp (Yoshi)
5. Phil Bond (NM)
5. iKotomi (Pyrrha)
7. Orange (Mitsu)
7. Anduril (Astaroth)
9. Metallix (Raph, Pyrrha Omega)

Finals:
Fuzion-MateoGalvan (4-0)

Heh. If both Mateo and Fuzion were "officially" in league both of them would be racking up some serious rankings with there points at this event.

Here is how I did during the tourney.

Round 1

Metallix - Phyrra Omega, Raphael
Fuzion - Patroklos

G1: 0-3
G2: 0-3

Fuzion - You clearly destroyed me with Pat. :( But at the same time I had fun playing against you. ^.^

Losers Bracket

Metallix - Phyrra Omega
iKotomi - Phyrra

iKotomi - This match up at was originally nervous about but excited at the same time. Playing against you was like playing against Jimmy and Pouncer (was like a chess match). After game 1, I was thinking perhaps I should use Raph. Then I was feeling not so confident with using him against iKotomi's Phyrra, so I stuck with Phyrra Omega for the second game. I was pretty much happy with staying toe to toe with you. :)

Thanks Jimmy for the carpool and Sophie wallscroll. :sc4sop1: Let me know if you get more wallscroll's of the following characters: :sc4sig1: :sc2lnk1: :sc2kil2: :sc4hil1: :sc5pat1: :sc5pyr1: :sc4cas1: :sc5nat1: :sc5rap1:

Heh. If both Mateo and Fuzion were "officially" in league both of them would be racking up some serious rankings with there points at this event.

Here is how I did during the tourney.

Round 1

Metallix - Phyrra Omega, Raphael
Fuzion - Patroklos

Fuzion - You clearly destroyed me with Pat. :( But at the same time I had fun playing against you. ^.^

Losers Bracket

Metallix - Phyrra Omega
iKotomi - Phyrra

iKotomi - This match up at was originally nervous about but excited at the same time. Playing against you was like playing against Jimmy and Pouncer (was like a chess match). After game 1, I was thinking perhaps I should use Raph. Then I was feeling not so confident with using him against iKotomi's Phyrra, so I stuck with Phyrra Omega for the second game. I was pretty much happy with staying toe to toe with you. :)

Thanks Jimmy for the carpool and Sophie wallscroll. :sc4sop1: Let me know if you get more wallscroll's of the following characters: :sc4sig1: :sc2lnk1: :sc2kil2: :sc4hil1: :sc5pat1: :sc5pyr1: :sc4cas1: :sc5nat1: :sc5rap1:

Your having the same problem that you have in Yugioh locals and regionals Metallix. Your doing everything right, trying your best but just getting paired up against higher ranking players. It the way of the draw. Something one can't control.

Back