Maia's character showcase 2.0

Maisie

[09] Warrior
Here i am once again with a new bunch of characters ready to be judged.
Most of the characters that you will see here are oc.
NB: the colors look paler than in-game

Raisie
AfIwu.png

Vl5Le.jpg

B0YKQ.jpg

WMKt3.jpg

Ren (normal version)
BQmkZ.png

ej3Sb.jpg

OZNon.jpg

uMiJY.jpg

CIUOM.jpg

Ren (soul calibur wielder)
VgXJH.png

jLkby.jpg

3YTBZ.jpg

saqhH.jpg

WVVcd.jpg

Malice (a crazy malfested lady)
cYaBP.png

CTdRB.jpg

nBJry.jpg

cWoUS.jpg

Raisie: Cute ^ ^, nice color scheme and equip, I like when CaS are simple and yet effective whitout Stiker/pattern abuse.

Ren (normal/soulcalibur): the normal version remind me a kind of yuffie from FFVII Advent Cildren, solid base and nice concept, her soulcalibur version don't give me the same good impression, maybe you can improve her putting some lower/waist equipment on.

Malice: too caotic and crazy....so that look work for her ^ ^, but the eyes stickers and the joker-style lipstick maybe are a bit too much.

Ciber Fairy (1P/2P): OMG, that's creepy ^ ^, well done with the effect, surely an unique style...again I feel that eye sticker on her 2P is a little out of place (not a big fan of the eye sticker ^ ^).

Talim (1P/2P): surely both the costumes are good, but don't seem to suit well on talim in my humble opinion.

Dont use that black tone for the mask of Cyber Fairy 2P, use a silver one, that remembers metal parts or something like that ;D
You can even use some patterns to make it look like an eletric circuit or something...​

Raisie looks very cute, i'll have to use the short pants+stocking combination sometime soon O_O but first i still need to make a school girl.

Ren's 1P looks nice as well, i like the color scheme (Broccoli) and like others have said, she resembles Yuffie.

Malice is a creepy looking character, that's very nice.

Cyber Fairy 1P looks like she came straight from some mindfuck/horror/gore, manga/anime Hnnggghhnnnggh.

So, i like your work, keep it up.

i'm back :D hurrah!!! it's been a wile since i didn't post any character so here we are with a bunch of new toons ready to be judged
lets start with some old stuffs:

Amy recreation:

94JZD.jpg

9srAa.jpg

mcWsv.jpg

Leixia 3p (very simple):

jetEU.jpg

GAZ1a.jpg

now some new works (all oc except for dusk):

Dusk of Oolacile (from dark souls):

6uaKh.jpg

9HNfR.jpg

pyln6.jpg

Vice (twin sister of Malice) the look and the color scheme is based on harley quiin from dc comics but i didn't want a simple and boring black and red so i add various shade of grey\black and various shade of red, i want also give to her some crazy hair so i added a dreadlock:

grpVr.jpg

vxcrm.jpg

Brynhild, i start creating this character from the 2p hilde weapon, i like her valkyre kind of look but the waist is too empty for me (i hate the special equipment limit)

HyKTT.jpg

mqjPC.jpg

e6R9r.jpg

D.R.E.I. she is supposed to be Z.W.E.I. sister\lover\companion so i take a lot of fur and the color scheme of zwei fixing it a bit

JSado.jpg

NB9m2.jpg

Ei4ZF.jpg

Dahlia, this character still a work in progress i maded the color scheme and i like it but... i don't know something is just off

tToRS.jpg

IZjCB.jpg

zu7Cl.jpg

Rekla, my personal favorite i love the color scheme and the detailed look

0a8Dv.jpg

edpJI.jpg

osJVn.jpg

last but non least Apailana, for her i want to make a very detailed look, for the color scheme i choose some neutral colors and some shade of red

PfNJM.jpg

6n835.jpg

OcxP2.jpg

hope you like it, sorry for the bad english but its too warm for me to focus

I really like Cyber Fairy Pj1, she looks like a doll. I also like Vice a lot.

BTW, did you realized guys that whoever creates them the proportion of CAS are like 9/10 CAS females? LOL

little update:

Eve

hx1Rf.jpg

i7yBM.jpg

2Y9eD.jpg

Celia because greyish color scheme is always good

jy3Lh.jpg

TUeMP.jpg

Lala the Koala

wGHWb.jpg

5W1AA.jpg

noname frog XD

FVAqv.jpg

SFvtL.jpg

Armor

xYss2.jpg

R6vcJ.jpg

9GrDB.jpg

the next character is inspired by the atmosphere and the setting of batman arkham city

Red Magpie

ghkJ7.jpg

Qmoir.jpg

cKWuh.jpg

She is a skilled hand to hand combatant, specialized also in the use of many firearms such as pistols, sniper rifles, machine guns, etc. she also use an high tech bow to kill enemies silently from distance. As you can see she got an eye patch that hide her meta-human power: a remote view (just like the byakugan from naruto)
Her alignment is neutral due the fact that she is a mercenary

*squeaks* Really big fan of Ren Normal and Cyber Fairy 1p. :D Rekla and Apailana(sp?) Have AWESOME palettes and overall design though Rekla's face is kinda... D: I think Apa's my super mega favorite, though. o3o

I thought I'd looked through your gallery before, but somehow managed to miss how amazingly stunning Cyber Fairy 1P is. The feathers being used as wings look incredible, not to mention the patch stickers on her skin!
I just wish the boots would fit a little bit more tightly, as they don't seem to go with the rest of the outfit so well.
Even still, she's awesome!

Back