Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Miguel Cotto

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LMV209

[08] Mercenary
3 more days till the biggest boxing fight of the year. Who do you think will take it?

I got Manny by TKO victory in the 10th.

Pacquiao

Cotto

Manny's a beast and one of my all time favorite fighters but I gotta go with Cotto by KO or TKO in the 8th or 9th.

I wonder how much bigger Pac can get, moving up all these weight classes. He started out so small lol.

I feel like if I take one the other will win in this case, but I like both fighters so I'm not even gonna pick. If only boxing could put on big matchups like this inside an actual weight class with some consistency like the UFC does, there's just not enough fights out there right now in boxing.

well we just had Marquez vs Mayweather in September. which was also held at welterwieght, you had Pacquiao/Hatton in march i believe, at the beginning of the year you had Margaritto vs Mosley. Not to mention we had fights like Ortiz vs. Maidana and Diaz vs Maliginagi, and another Cotto fight vs Clottey. I think boxing is doing great. and all the fights i just listed where all in the welter weight division. WW is stacked at the moment with a lot of promising fighters.

only a few more hours until history is made people. i can not fucking wait.

well we just had Marquez vs Mayweather in September. which was also held at welterwieght, you had Pacquiao/Hatton in march i believe, at the beginning of the year you had Margaritto vs Mosley. Not to mention we had fights like Ortiz vs. Maidana and Diaz vs Maliginagi, and another Cotto fight vs Clottey. I think boxing is doing great. and all the fights i just listed where all in the welter weight division. WW is stacked at the moment with a lot of promising fighters.

Just a question out of all those fights listed how many went to decision?

Marquez/Mayweater went 12 rounds with Mayweather winning UD.

Cotto/Clottey went 12 rounds with Cotto winning SD

Diaz/Malignagi went 12 rounds with Diaz winning UD (Which a lot of people, including myself, consider that a blatant robbery)

So i'ma go ahead and say I got Mayweather over Pac-Man. I'll even go as far as to say he'll KO pac.

So i'ma go ahead and say I got Mayweather over Pac-Man. I'll even go as far as to say he'll KO pac.

Knocking people out ain't Mayweather's style and with Pac that's even more unlikely since we've seen he can actually take punches from a true welterweight like Cotto. Mayweather's defense is gonna be hell to get through though and I do see him winning via outpointing :(

well yeah, maybe the KO was kind of a reach, but I wouldnt doubt a TKO. I mean Pacquiao is the type of fighter Mayweather does best against, high pressure and overly aggressive, it'll be counter punches all night.

I hope that fight doesn't happen. I really do!!!

Floyd doesn't deserve huge paychecks or megafights at all with how he has managed his career so far. He has the boxing skills, true, but his opponent selection is suspect.

If it happens, I think Floyd wins. Those skates of his are too powerful but I hope in my heart that Manny kills and destroys Floyd piece by piece.

Floyd is the worst thing that has happened to boxing and yes I'm a hater. Fuck Floyd Gayweather, all time overrated pussy!!!

haters gonna hate!!

FLoyd's good. That's how he sells PPV by playing the bad guy. If you're a true fan of boxing you could appreciate his in ring abilities and look passed his shenanigans.

Growing up as a kid watching pre jail Tyson, Duran, Hagler, Hearns, Leonard, Chapo, Macho Camacho, Julio Chavez and later Felix Trinidad, Whitaker among others, no...once again, FUCK FLOYD GAYWEATHER.

Floyd doesn't hold a candle to any of these true warriors. These real fighters weren't in the ducking business inside the ring and out of the ring.

Nothing appealing about a pussy who selects with pincers his opposition to insure his record remains clean and in the ring the most boring boxer ever with the jab > run back/elbow clinch. Pernell Whitaker was a fine boxer, full of tricks and boxing skills and he wasn't afraid of no one in his day and went to fisticuffs with people, something Gayweather doesn't know what is.

Just look at that last fight of his. Marquez was in bad shape after the knockdown, any of the mentioned warriors would have finished him off right there and then. Not Gayweather, no sir.

Bah, I'm typing too much. Floyd doesn't deserve it. Fuck him and his trash talking overrated ass.

floyd-mayweather-cake2c4wny55.jpg

Back