[Mar 14, 2014] FINAL ROUND XVII (With SoulCalibur V as a main tournament game) (Atlanta, Ga)

For some reason, I'm unable to update the original post. If a mod or admin could help me with that, I'd really appreciate it. Also Sword Lord, I asked ShinBlanka about adding SC2, so we'll see what happens.

Pre-registered as of now
sangryface.png

would someone help me offset the hotel expense by sharing a room or preferably letting me crash?

I'll be making a return to SCV as of Final Round. Been pretty ill with physical health issues, but now that I've recovered.. I can come back to getting my ass handed in this game.
Corrondo, I usually have a room for people to crash in if they need to. A spot is a spot, but I'm willing to offer what I can if you can contribute what you can, even if it isn't much.
Last year we kinda just had people bring their setups and chill in our room since the other rooms were raided with security and noise complaints. Will figure something out. Kappa

I'll be making a return to SCV as of Final Round. Been pretty ill with physical health issues, but now that I've recovered.. I can come back to getting my ass handed in this game.
Corrondo, I usually have a room for people to crash in if they need to. A spot is a spot, but I'm willing to offer what I can if you can contribute what you can, even if it isn't much.
Last year we kinda just had people bring their setups and chill in our room since the other rooms were raided with security and noise complaints. Will figure something out. Kappa

Contributing isn't a problem, I'm prepared to secure a room of my own if necessary, just don't consider that an efficient option for anyone. I believe the community should help each other so as to promote and facilitate traveling to off-line events more often. I'll go as far as to say that we should have an established way to conduct such arrangements. You may be able to discern my concern for the sustainability and growth of the Soulcalibur gaming community. I am constantly brain-storming on how to positively contribute to this community.

Contributing isn't a problem, I'm prepared to secure a room of my own if necessary, just don't consider that an efficient option for anyone. I believe the community should help each other so as to promote and facilitate traveling to off-line events more often. I'll go as far as to say that we should have an established way to conduct such arrangements. You may be able to discern my concern for the sustainability and growth of the Soulcalibur gaming community. I am constantly brain-storming on how to positively contribute to this community.
I'm kinda lazy and skimmed that but, I'm down to share the expense on a room if possible

I'm kinda lazy and skimmed that but, I'm down to share the expense on a room if possible

I've already booked my room, if you guys want to throw down for it, by all means just join mine. I'm flying in Thursday afternoon, so if you plan to come a day early go for it. I plan to check out Monday morning as well.

Back