[Mar 14, 2014] FINAL ROUND XVII (With SoulCalibur V as a main tournament game) (Atlanta, Ga)

I've already booked my room, if you guys want to throw down for it, by all means just join mine. I'm flying in Thursday afternoon, so if you plan to come a day early go for it. I plan to check out Monday morning as well.
I'll help with the cost of the room if you don't mind having another person stay in it.

8way I was just going over the rules on FR17 main website and saw that "wireless controllers" are not allowed. I just want to be sure that the dual-shock 3 is not allowed even with a mini-USB cord. Do I have to find an after market controller to participate in FR17?

thanks in advance

8way I was just going over the rules on FR17 main website and saw that "wireless controllers" are not allowed. I just want to be sure that the dual-shock 3 is not allowed even with a mini-USB cord. Do I have to find an after market controller to participate in FR17?

thanks in advance
You can use a dualshock 3 if the battery has been removed. I think there is a process/person who explains/performs htis.

I would 1st like to thank KK for posting this thread on the site. My computer wouldn't even allow me to go to this site before let alone post here so i'm glad that problem is fixed. Any who, for those that have called the hotel to reserve the normal double bed rooms under the FR17 group rate $93(normally $120) and there are sold out so let me see if I can get some more rooms added! I TOLD Y'ALL THEY WOULD START GOING FAST! Give me some time and i'll call the hotel tomorrow morning to try and get more hotel rooms open for the FR17 group. If I can get more rooms added to the group you better reserve them when you can! We are probably going to book the whole hotel full of FR17 peeps! Also be advised that all rooms under the FR group rate will receive free wifi throughout your stay at FR17!
"As of right now only rooms available online for the FR discounted rate are the following:"
1 king bed = $93 per night- normally $119
2 double bed executive floor= $119 per night- normally $150
1 king bed executive floor= $113 per night- normally $150
1 king junior suite= $133 per night-normally $245 ask Tray "Iceman" because this is what they tried to charge him per night without the FR group rate!"
If I can gets some more rooms make sure you grab them at https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=10704122
There's only 18 days until online registration is closed so you need to get that badge asap to save $10 on your badges. Register online for FINAL ROUND XVII and save $10 off the badge. Go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm to sign up for the games/badges so we can make pools well in advance.

So I might make it out this guys. Anyone wanna hook me up with some space. I'll pay of course.

image.jpg
I doubt there is. Although last year we organized a SCV dinner kinda event. We all gathered together ate, had drinks, told stories, and played casuals. It was the highlight of last year in my opinion. I'd like to organize this again if people are interested. I keep hearing a lot of people plan to leave Sunday rather than monday.

FR video in review:
If this guy can pre registered online since a month and a half ago to defend his ssf4ae title at FR17 why can't you? Check out the interview with 이선우 (Infiltration) and laugh at FR16 by Chris Bahn
After you watch the video Go to http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm to register for your badge/games today since there's only 2 days until online registration is closed!
FINAL ROUND IS WHERE HYPE IS BORN!!!!! A 12lb natural birth baby type of Hype son!!!!

Back