[Mar 14, 2014] FINAL ROUND XVII (With SoulCalibur V as a main tournament game) (Atlanta, Ga)

@CorrectDefense @MightyOmega @WHOEVER IS USING BUSES TO GET TO FR.

For people coming in via plane, simply take the Hilton shuttle in the pick up section of the airport, it will take you right to the venue.

For people coming in via Greyhound, the stop is about 10 minutes away from the venue. The bus stop has cabs that will...you know drive you places. If you can schedule with someone who has a car, feel free to.

For people coming in via Megabus, you will be dropped off in ATL city at the "Marta Civic Center" This is basically a massive street where lots of buses go to pick up and drop people off in the city. What you will want to do is go down a level below you and you will find yourself in a train station. Examine the lines to take because you'll want to buy a pass ($2.50) and take a train to the airport. Once at the airport, exit and make your way to the pick up section of the airport and take the Hilton shuttle to the venue. If you are taking megabus back home also, keep in mind there are multiple stops with Marta in the name, you want the CIVIC center.

Are all the special rate rooms sold out? Is there no way I can get one at this point? I really cant sleep on the floor with my old ass and I cant afford to split the normal rates this hotel has per night. Can anyone get in contact with whoever is in charge of the Final Round rooms and see about getting just one more?

1794759_613866442016797_1697337330_n.jpg

Okay once again if anyone can help me get in touch with someone who can help about getting a room it'd be much appreciated. The room that was supposed to be reserved by a friend...didn't get reserved so I along with a couple others are kind of stuck out. If there's anyway I could get a room at the Final Round rate that'd be cool. Maybe someone knows of someone that reserved a room that isn't going to make it? I really don't wanna get a room outside of the venue. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Hey guys, this seems to be the biggest event for SCV since EVO 12, I didnt realize how big its gonna get else I'd probably be flying there. Seems all top SC players from USA - oldschool(Xeph, Hawkeye, Omega) and newschool (like Blueboy and Jimbo) are going to represent. Whats interesting it seems that Kamichang is going to play, do you know if any other foreigners are coming? Also I sort of see S-U talking bout SC all time on Facebook, is he coming too?
So much hype, damn.

Well he gotta take a lesson or two from Lolo about getting time off work.

Back