[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

Don't You sir have a PIMP Cup!?!? I hope you can make it out again sir!. Where the hell is my boy malik?

That was Thugish that won the pimp cup, I got 2nd. I did take a picture with it though. I remember you tellin us to fan out the money in the picture lol.

ok cool, yea I have to look for that pic!

It's too bad yall don't have SSF2 Turbo or HD Remix. My neighbor Jason aka DJReign78 always wanted to go to final round to compete in that. He said he always wanted to mirror match you because Blanka is also his main.

It's too bad yall don't have SSF2 Turbo or HD Remix. My neighbor Jason aka DJReign78 always wanted to go to final round to compete in that. He said he always wanted to mirror match you because Blanka is also his main.
Side joints can pop off if the interest is high. We just have so many new games being released this year that older games have to be put on hold for the newer games. I still got mad love for ST and most old school games.

OF COURSE we are having SOUL CALIBUR V at FR15! FR15 Online Registration here:
http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm
for SC5 and TTTHD are now live! With only 4 months until FINAL ROUND XV we have more news coming up in the up coming weeks leading up to the event. Please keep and eye out for more teaser trailers and info for the longest running tournament/event on the East Coast. March will be here before you know it people! Hype!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LP
OF COURSE we are having SOUL CALIBUR V at FR15! FR15 Online Registration here:
http://www.finalround.org/FRXV/index.cfm
for SC5 and TTTHD are now live! With only 4 months until FINAL ROUND XV we have more news coming up in the up coming weeks leading up to the event. Please keep and eye out for more teaser trailers and info for the longest running tournament/event on the East Coast. March will be here before you know it people! Hype!!!!!!!!!!
I will be there for sure then! And I probably won't be alone!. The Westin is one of my sister hotels!

P.S.

I apologize fine sir but the ATL is part of that DIRTY SOUF Ya heard!

No worries Jaxel. I'm back on the scene plus this will be the first real major for SCV. I'm going to be hype and big.

I'll be at this supporting the actual tourney numbers by being there. I believe SC4 at this event was dropped in the past because the community didn't actually show up for it. I hope this changes with SC5.

The more the merrier! SC was a strong part of FR history, but with the decline in SC4 people stop playing it at FR. Hopefully with SC5 we can make the sc community huge in the USA. I know Big E just announced that he will have THE 1ST SC5 TOURNAMENT, so me and E will work out something that will benefit the SC5 scene as a whole. I'll let him announce it since it's his tournament, but please make sure you show your support to NEC and FR.

yo ShinBlanka, I already got ATL playing again. All of da dirty will be there and thensome!
i'll holla a shadow for you.

yo ShinBlanka, I already got ATL playing again. All of da dirty will be there and thensome!
i'll holla a shadow for you.
Thanks hommie! With everyone getting back into SC ga should be a powerhouse again! PROTECT THIS HOUSE SHAWTY! Hopefully the monthlies and weeklies in Ga will start having SC5 in the rotation when it's released on consoles! I can't wait because SC was always apart of past FR events! It's time to return to past glory! Let's get that hype going for FR15 shawty!

There's only 76 days until FINAL ROUND 15 SHAWTY!

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1109065066&key=7A7BA
For anyone coming to FR15 Don't forget to get your rooms reserved for Final Round 15 before feb 16, 2012. The rooms under the Final Round 15 group discount is $93 per night while without the FR15 group rate it is $121- up.

I've blocked out the date for FR15 in my calendar... this will be the first Final Round I've ever attended...

Anyone wanna house me? =P

The 2 longest running Tournaments on the East Coast (NorthEast Championship and FINAL ROUND) in the Fighting Game Community are finally going to promote/support each other's events! This should have happened a long time ago, but all good things comes to those that wait. There was always a mutual respect between Me and Big E through our events, but after getting to know him this past year I see that we have the same drive and passion towards our events and towards this community.

The Top 2 of the following games will recieve proper seeding, a free event badge+entry fee for FINAL ROUND 15 in the tournament you competed in at NEC12:

Soul Calibur 5
SSF4ae v.2012
UMvC3

If players gets top 2 in multiple games then the 1st and 2nd place will get the free entry into that game, but the person that is in the top 2 multiple games will not get an extra badge. The 2nd and 3rd place would get a free badge+entry fee instead. I know NEC12 is going to be a hype event and I hope this news increase the hype levels to overload! I don't know if the world is ready for ShinBlanka and Big E to start working with each other!

Great job to BigE and Hubbs for running a gdlk event. I had a blast being a stream monster on Team NAH all weekend when I got off work. As stated before the event The top 2 players in the following games will recieve free event badge+entry fee into the game they competed in at NEC12:

UMVC3 : 1st – Eduardo Perez "PR Balrog" (Spencer/Wolverine/Wesker)
2nd – ChrisG (Hawkeye/Firebrand/Ryu/Wesker)
SSF4 AE : 1st – Joshua Philpot "MCZ|MRN|Wolfkrone" (C. Viper)
2nd – Justin Wong "EG|Justin Wong" (Rufus)
SCV : Was there an official SC5 tournament or was it just casuals all weekend? If so please let me know the results.

Shin are you a resident of atlanta? I am putting together a session of ATL's best hit me up if you interested...

Back