[Mar 2, 2012] FINAL ROUND XV (Atlanta, GA)

I needs somewheres to stay if I go. And probably a ride if I can't find a flight. D:

Hey shin blanka are you going to give the top 2 SCV players from NEC the badges for this event. We been trying to find out.
I was told by BigE that SCV was more of an exhibition at NEC12 than a full all out tournament. Winter Brawl 6 is the true qualifier for FR15 in SCV.

I thought I would see more responses on the rsvp section of this thread. Either way make sure you don't miss WB6 and FRXV this year!

I was told by BigE that SCV was more of an exhibition at NEC12 than a full all out tournament. Winter Brawl 6 is the true qualifier for FR15 in SCV.

I'm not going to worry about it. It was an exhibition because they didnt want to call it a tourney because of the french players. I guess I'll have to win my money back at FRXV. They gave the people in cali something for winning but nothing for winning/placing at NEC. Not your fault. See you at FRXV

Big E dont worry it will be many more. Just know the crown will remain in the south.

Don't you worry your pretty lil' head with stuff like that; Chicago'll be taking that weight off of you all's shoulders.

Is there going to be actual tournament play on Friday? Just want to know exactly what days I have to take off from work.

They gave the people in cali something for winning but nothing for winning/placing at NEC. Not your fault. See you at FRXV
We got absolutely nothing. Our streaming time slot also got cut to only a few matches.

Is there going to be actual tournament play on Friday? Just want to know exactly what days I have to take off from work.

If people want to do a team tournament on friday they can, but there are no official SCV events on Friday.

Still trying to decide whether to go to the SC tourney here or at Momocon... I'm fairly new to the series and probably won't stand a chance at FR.... What do you guys think?

Still trying to decide whether to go to the SC tourney here or at Momocon... I'm fairly new to the series and probably won't stand a chance at FR.... What do you guys think?

How do you look? How old are you? If the answers are around 'Fine' and '18', bring that ass!

But, seriously, you're from GA, right? Couldn't you make both?

Yo, u got Chicago on the room sitiuation? So far, im sure its at least 2 of us thus far.
Remember if you get a room at the event hotel make sure you state that you are with the Final Round group to get the FR group rate.

Back