[Mar 2, 2014] Level Up Presents SoCal Regionals 2014: Feb.28 - Mar. 2... (Irvine, California)

It's not me, a JP playa is comin, he mainly plays/pracs SCIIHD and doesn't play SCV much.

He entered both comps but doesn't feel as confident in SCV.

This is to pick up any badge, not just people signing up at the door? Cause that kind of messes everything up. I'm having trouble finding lodging for friday-sunday, let alone having to arrive a day early just to get my badge.

Last edited:
This is retarded. I don't have time to waste just picking up a stupid badge on a day when NOTHING is happening...

I think its for those that dont want to wait in line (and believe me, last year there was nothing attractive about that line)
They still allow you to pick up the badge on the day of the tournament:

Emergency Badge Check In:
There’s a lot of players that cannot make it on Thursday or cannot have a buddy pick up your badge, so we have one final option.
We’re opening emergency badge check in on Friday for Pool 1 players only from 7AM-9AM.
Badge check in for Friday afternoon pools and/or Saturday games will start at 9AM – 10PM.

So pretty much just get there early that day and you're good! Most of you were planning to anyways.

I think its for those that dont want to wait in line (and believe me, last year there was nothing attractive about that line)
They still allow you to pick up the badge on the day of the tournament:

Emergency Badge Check In:
There’s a lot of players that cannot make it on Thursday or cannot have a buddy pick up your badge, so we have one final option.
We’re opening emergency badge check in on Friday for Pool 1 players only from 7AM-9AM.
Badge check in for Friday afternoon pools and/or Saturday games will start at 9AM – 10PM.

So pretty much just get there early that day and you're good! Most of you were planning to anyways.

Well the option is there kind of, but still this makes things more difficult than they already are.

Pool 1 only? Can someone give the reasoning why the tournament is even doing this????

Not just Pool 1, also for later pools!

But yeah, I agree that they are making this more difficult than it should be....still, I can't imagine them turning people away who have already paid or are willing to join a game that isnt capped!

So we can show up to pick up our badge at 9 am on Friday then? For some reason this is getting confusing to me ._.

Sadly as you guys all know I won't be able to make it to SCR this year. Yet again, EXITWOUNDS seems it's that time of year to run his mouth again. Yesterday he was getting mad that people said he was being cocky and he claimed he never said anything that could be taken as such. Today, he pretty much declared how amazing he is and how he is going to scrape everyone. Pretending to be the next messiah with literally no evidence of him ever coming close to being a capable player.

Exit_Wounds_(movie_poster).jpg

In the spirit of the horrible movie his name is based upon. I offer the THE CAPTAIN MORGANS CHALLENGE. This challenge will only go to Tomahawk. If and when Tomahawk beats EXITWOUNDS in both games. SC2 and SC5, I will hereby buy him a bottle of Captain Morgans next time I see him. DMX and Steven Seagal would be proud. Furthermore, I want to see a picture of Tomahawk doing the Captain Morgan pose after raping EXITWOUNDS. If for some reason he can only beat EXITWOUNDS in 1 of the games and not both, I will buy him a smaller version of Captain Morgans.

images

P.S.

Some bonus EXITWOUNDS quotes from the movie.

Latrell Walker: A lot of people talk about police corruption. Stolen drugs, crooked cops: makes you think are all cops bad? I don't think so. Sometimes you have to walk in the darkness, to bring the truth to light.

Trish: Hey, what are you doing?

Orin Boyd: I'm a cop, it's alright.

Trish: Since when do cops make things okay?

T.K. Johnson: Yeah, man! Since when do cops make... Man, that shit hurts.

Last edited:
Also about the actual tournament.

There will be emergency registration on Friday, but the tourney will start on Friday morning. So you really want to register on Thursday if you are capable to do so. If someone can get housing on Thursday, plz go down there and register. If you can't get housing, plz let me or Tomahawk know.

Sadly as you guys all know I won't be able to make it to SCR this year. Yet again, EXITWOUNDS seems it's that time of year to run his mouth again. Yesterday he was getting mad that people said he was being cocky and he claimed he never said anything that could be taken as such. Today, he pretty much declared how amazing he is and how he is going to scrape everyone. Pretending to be the next messiah with literally no evidence of him ever coming close to being a capable player.

Exit_Wounds_(movie_poster).jpg

In the spirit of the horrible movie his name is based upon. I offer the THE CAPTAIN MORGANS CHALLENGE. This challenge will only go to Tomahawk. If and when Tomahawk beats EXITWOUNDS in both games. SC2 and SC5, I will hereby buy him a bottle of Captain Morgans next time I see him. DMX and Steven Seagal would be proud. Furthermore, I want to see a picture of Tomahawk doing the Captain Morgan pose after raping EXITWOUNDS. If for some reason he can only beat EXITWOUNDS in 1 of the games and not both, I will buy him a smaller version of Captain Morgans.

images

P.S.

Some bonus EXITWOUNDS quotes from the movie.

Lol. Initially I was not going to even reply to this bullshit you took the time to write and post, but since it sounds so stupid I figured I would indulge in this crap you want your small portion of fans to believe. This simply is just a testament to show the type of person you are behind closed doors. The REAL you in person is just sad really. Aris said it best himself when describing you at NCR (meaning the way you act, dress, and look). Although he meant it in a joking fashion it's actually quite simply the truth.

Simply put Alex, other then this shitty troll site I can tell you have no place to call home. However, unlike you I dont give enough fucks about this site to truly put forth a good argument because compared to CaliburForums this site is a shitty excuse for immature attention seeking whores like yourself to feel important. I quite enjoy provoking trolls during the few times I do go on this site though. You try VERY hard to reveal something about me through (lies mainly along with hearsay) to a small portion of your other troll friends and hope to get a response that tickles you inside. Essentially you pat yourself on the back when another lie of yours seems believable.

Rest assured, after SCR I will be another unactive member on this site regardless if I place in the top or not and then you can talk up your shit storm full of lies without me present. But let's be real here, no matter what I say in the end you will still be Alex and will try VERY HARD (once again) to make a believable argument against anything I say so ill end it here.

By the way, I'm looking forward to OUR MM's in SCV and SC2 respectfully. When the time comes make sure they are streamed. I want you to always be able to look up the ass beating I'm going to give you in both games. That should give you something good to talk about.

Last edited:
Not just Pool 1, also for later pools!

But yeah, I agree that they are making this more difficult than it should be....still, I can't imagine them turning people away who have already paid or are willing to join a game that isnt capped!

Ive been quiet because the final pools haven't been decided on and times for Calibur as they were waiting for final signups to be completed.
1) There are signups on Thursday because there are 20 games running for the weekend! Though you may not think so that's a lot or games with 70% of them capped out and they are currently moving the weekend schedule around to see what fits. I am going to get my registration done on Thursday so hit me up if you have problems.

2) Once I get a final number of who is in I will see if we are doing 3 matches of 5 the whole tourney. I want to do it as it makes the tournament more fun but I am held to a small window to run it so lets see what the numbers look like once I get the word from the man above with overall registration. But take time out and try to get there on Thursday, to save yourself from the never ending hell that will be Friday morning. Making excuses on why you were late Friday when they gave a whole registration day is redic yo.

I initially planned on not practicing for the tournament... and even thinking of letting Exit get the set because I am not motivated to win and just wanted to play. But then Mr. Alex J. placed some Captain on this. So let me apologize now for the horrible things I am going to do to Exit. I got less than one week to practice up with an extremely tight work schedule that would make lesser men cry, and I start practicing tonight at approx. 8pm or later. Get ready boys and girls and tighten ya colons. I will be bringing the bereavement!

#IdoitfortheCapn

Lol. Initially I was not going to even reply to this bullshit you took the time to write and post, but since it sounds so stupid I figured I would indulge in this crap you want your small portion of fans to believe. This simply is just a testament to show the type of person you are behind closed doors. The REAL you in person is just sad really. Aris said it best himself when describing you at NCR (meaning the way you act, dress, and look). Although he meant it in a joking fashion it's actually quite simply the truth.

Simply put Alex, other then this shitty troll site I can tell you have no place to call home. However, unlike you I dont give enough fucks about this site to truly put forth a good argument because compared to CaliburForums this site is a shitty excuse for immature attention seeking whores like yourself to feel important. I quite enjoy provoking trolls during the few times I do go on this site though. You try VERY hard to reveal something about me through (lies mainly along with hearsay) to a small portion of your other troll friends and hope to get a response that tickles you inside. Essentially you pat yourself on the back when another lie of yours seems believable.

Rest assured, after SCR I will be another unactive member on this site regardless if I place in the top or not and then you can talk up your shit storm full of lies without me present. But let's be real here, no matter what I say in the end you will still be Alex and will try VERY HARD (once again) to make a believable argument against anything I say so ill end it here.

By the way, I'm looking forward to OUR MM's in SCV and SC2 respectfully. When the time comes make sure they are streamed. I want you to always be able to look up the ass beating I'm going to give you in both games. That should give you something good to talk about.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Its a shame you arent going to be there Alex I rly wanted to fight that 2 move Cervy .__. maybe at NCR or the next tourney I guess, whos Exitwounds btw? Anyway, to those who pre registered we also show up on Thursday to pick up our badges or whatever right?

Ive been quiet because the final pools haven't been decided on and times for Calibur as they were waiting for final signups to be completed.
1) There are signups on Thursday because there are 20 games running for the weekend! Though you may not think so that's a lot or games with 70% of them capped out and they are currently moving the weekend schedule around to see what fits. I am going to get my registration done on Thursday so hit me up if you have problems.

2) Once I get a final number of who is in I will see if we are doing 3 matches of 5 the whole tourney. I want to do it as it makes the tournament more fun but I am held to a small window to run it so lets see what the numbers look like once I get the word from the man above with overall registration. But take time out and try to get there on Thursday, to save yourself from the never ending hell that will be Friday morning. Making excuses on why you were late Friday when they gave a whole registration day is redic yo.

I initially planned on not practicing for the tournament... and even thinking of letting Exit get the set because I am not motivated to win and just wanted to play. But then Mr. Alex J. placed some Captain on this. So let me apologize now for the horrible things I am going to do to Exit. I got less than one week to practice up with an extremely tight work schedule that would make lesser men cry, and I start practicing tonight at approx. 8pm or later. Get ready boys and girls and tighten ya colons. I will be bringing the bereavement!

#IdoitfortheCapn

If I somehow manage to beat you (I say somehow cause I'm just some scrub) and your the almighty Tomahawk... I think it's only right for you to go on stream and call yourself a bitch (like you did me) and tell your stream fans "Exit is the Tomahawk killer" afterall, it would be the second straight time in a row that you lost to me in a tournament setting. Get that practice in I don't want to hear no excuses when you lose bruh. Or don't, I mean I'm no one to worry about and I like it that way.

If I somehow manage to beat you (I say somehow cause I'm just some scrub) and your the almighty Tomahawk... I think it's only right for you to go on stream and call yourself a bitch (like you did me) and tell your stream fans "Exit is the Tomahawk killer" afterall, it would be the second straight time in a row that you lost to me in a tournament setting. Get that practice in I don't want to hear no excuses when you lose bruh. Or don't, I mean I'm no one to worry about and I like it that way.

Wait wait wait, I haven't played this game seriously for a while now. I didnt even know you regarded me as mighty, flatter I am. Like I aint been in practice mode since... 2012 I think. Im not playing to beat you... not really a thing im stressing over, as Im kinda just having fun and maybe some drinks. I really want that captain morgan. If I lose and don't get the Captain I MAY be slightly saddened. This made some matches that I honestly didn't care for in the least to be slightly more interesting as there is something I kinda want. If you win... so, I aint gotta do nothin? If I win I don't care on how you view your skills of mines... I GET SOME CAPTAIN! And I feel that is the most important point here. There is no one in the community that I want to beat either so im kind of a neutral monster in a MOBA right now. But this Capn' got me interested.

Also you said I have fans? I didn't know! Will I get groupies? Come oooon groupies!

Wait wait wait, I haven't played this game seriously for a while now. I didnt even know you regarded me as mighty, flatter I am. Like I aint been in practice mode since... 2012 I think. Im not playing to beat you... not really a thing im stressing over, as Im kinda just having fun and maybe some drinks. I really want that captain morgan. If I lose and don't get the Captain I MAY be slightly saddened. This made some matches that I honestly didn't care for in the least to be slightly more interesting as there is something I kinda want. If you win... so, I aint gotta do nothin? If I win I don't care on how you view your skills of mines... I GET SOME CAPTAIN! And I feel that is the most important point here. There is no one in the community that I want to beat either so im kind of a neutral monster in a MOBA right now. But this Capn' got me interested.

Also you said I have fans? I didn't know! Will I get groupies? Come oooon groupies!

Well like you, this is all fun to me as well and as I said in the post to Alex, Win or lose I will be a un active member on this site after SCR so let's have some fun while I'm here. We are facing off in SC2 and SCV just to be clear, correct? 1st to 10's in both games?

Back