[Mar 2, 2014] Level Up Presents SoCal Regionals 2014: Feb.28 - Mar. 2... (Irvine, California)

You
Lobo edition,

74ps6.jpg

Also, how am I a scrub when I destroyed you?

The way you dress says it all. Back on topic though luckily for you that was the very first time I played a Xiba and it worked in your favor. Ironically, I still managed to crush you the very first 2 games and then you brung out the shenanigans I had never seen and won the MM. See that's the problem with people like you these days. You try and predict the future based on the past.

Let's look at the present. I find it stupid that I should even have to explain this to you. Take a athlete for instance, many olympic athletes have been told countless times "you suck" "you won't make it" "you're not good enough" etc. What ends up happening though? Those very doubter's end up being the new driving force pushing the athletes to succeed and they do. Don't even get me started on celebrities in the music industry. Fact is thats you Alex, you're a troll doubter and hater that will look stupid for doubting me once I succeed.

Last edited:
You

The way you dress says it all. Back on topic though luckily for you that was the very first time I played a Xiba and it worked in your favor. Ironically, I still managed to crush you the very first 2 games and then you brung out the shenanigans I had never seen and won the MM. See that's the problem with people like you these days. You try and predict the future based on the past.

Let's look at the present. I find it stupid that I should even have to explain this to you. Take a athlete for instance, many olympic athletes have been told countless times "you suck" "you won't make it" "you're not good enough" etc. What ends up happening though? Those very doubter's end up being the new driving force pushing the athletes to succeed and they do. Don't even get me started on celebrities in the music industry. Fact is thats you Alex, you're a troll doubter and hater that will look stupid for doubting me once I succeed.
yD5Lqyb.gif

I
Presently you have never won a tournament nor have you beaten me in a MM. Nice excuses btw.

Lol WRONG, I have won a tourney but as I said they were local so I don't mention them. But you believe as you wish. My points are clear enough for a baby to understand. It's sad your not on that level yet.

Your points seem to be purely driven by happy thoughts and miracles. My bad for not agreeing. Tournaments aren't about who can believe more. This isn't Peter Pan. It's about who can play better. And nothing you have done currently shows you can out play someone like Xeph or Blueboy. Hell, I heard Tomahawk beat you 54-3 before. Sounds like a terribly long road for you.

EXITWOUNDS science dictates that the more we make fun of him. The more driven and amazing he becomes. EXITWOUNDS is theoretically invincible right now. Since there has never been a person with haters who has failed. That could never happen.......

Your science dictates you try very hard to be popular on a unpopular site that idgaf about. I'm simply going back in forth with you because... like I said already I enjoy provoking trolls. Make fun of me...lol please

Unlike you I won't duck tail and run out of 8way only to get on a troll alt like you did yesterday. Nope, I stay right here. Why? cuz you're part of my entertainment until SCR so make it amusing please.

Your science dictates you try very hard to be popular on a unpopular site that idgaf about.

Oh, so that's why you are trying to convince people you are going to win SCR? I guess handing money over to people in MM's during SCR is just another way to show you don't give a fuck? This reasoning is so simple a baby could understand.

Against my better judgement I continued to read this thread...
I am not saying that he cannot get better, or may never improve, or even be a challenge this year. I mean I have been out of the loop for a minute so I may have missed it. If I am incorrect please point it out to me, as I don't want to spread false rumors or accusations of the sorts, because I am not sure if its my place to point these things out...

But...

I have topped at local tournies in the past for SCV despite what you believe.

I have won a tourney but as I said they were local so I don't mention them.

Is it too late to call this one out?

BULL $#!%
killington-cow-poop-chairlift-660.jpg

I forgot how to push the play button
Against my better judgement I continued to read this thread...
I am not saying that he cannot get better, or may never improve, or even be a challenge this year. I mean I have been out of the loop for a minute so I may have missed it. If I am incorrect please point it out to me, as I don't want to spread false rumors or accusations of the sorts, because I am not sure if its my place to point these things out...

But...

Is it too late to call this one out?

BULL $#!%
killington-cow-poop-chairlift-660.jpg

Tommy the tourney I won wasn't at SA so you wouldn't know about it. However, I have topped as SA. It happened to be the same tourney a friend of mine at the time took 1st in. I've never been the type of dude to lie and in that respect if you don't believe me look it up. Seeing as you were "out of the loop for a while" i find it ironic how you could be so quick to call it Bullshit. Whatever though SCR will be here soon. I think I've provoked the trolls enough for tonight.

Oh, so that's why you are trying to convince people you are going to win SCR? I guess handing money over to people in MM's during SCR is just another way to show you don't give a fuck? This reasoning is so simple a baby could understand.

Not "convince" as I believe even if I do place good at SCR you're stupid enough to not be convinced. This just has to do with the mere fact that I enjoy my doubter's doubting me. I'm going to shatter all the doubt soon enough and as I said idgaf about this site. I'm not here to seek approval from a bunch of trolling bitches. I'm merely here to be amused until SCR.

Back